Bike work stand idea.

well, fetor, i have 20 bucks and i was planning on gettin it, i was plannin on goin out there anyway, cause my aunts family wont geet theyre bikes out of my grandpa's garage, cause "they live on a busy street" but the bikes havent been ridden since 03'..... so im gettin him this "bike tree" that holds 6 bikes, hanging by the front tire, in like 2 1/2 or 3 feet square or somthin. and it has wheels, so my grandpa doesnt have to move a million bikes to get to his workbench. im trying to make a list hough, cause nearst harbor freight is a 30 min drive from where i am.

hey, fetor, you are right i copied the text from the manual. but im sure its adjustable... but im not getin one, cause i found a really nice ratchet set, im gonna buy instead.

Bottom Support Assembly Holder is adjustable. Set the Bottom Support Assembly
Holder (4) to the desired height. With the bicycle upside down, set the top tube (flat horizontal tube nearest the seat) of the bicycle onto the Bottom Support Assembly Holder (4). Rest the bottom of the bicycle in the Top Support Assembly (15).

hey, i bought the stand. i just thought is show ya the pic on the box. mabey youll see what im getting at:cool:

ps. this is the same stand. but it works 2 ways.

Attachments

• DCAM0072.JPG
    DCAM0072.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 297
  • DCAM0071.JPG
    DCAM0071.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 264
Eltatertoto,

Did you get that stand from the Harbor Freight store at routes 41 and 30 in Schererville?

yep! in the right back near the winches. that area is close to the bathroom too. its only 1 section, next to huge what looked like winches, mabey they were hoists, i cant remember.

they had about 6 on the shelf when i left.

Last edited by a moderator:
beware, its made to go on the left, but it rubbed the chain, so i had to put it on the right. i could peddel the 10 speed, to start it, but i dunno about moe gears, the stand was pretty close. (looking at the vid)

just realized i never put a vid link! here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kkq6rOJ_Ls

Last edited by a moderator:
Back