BikeBerry.com Offering Exclusive Discount to MotorBikes.com Forum Members

BikeBerry.com

Local time
4:15 AM
Hello Everyone!

We are offering an exclusive $10 discount coupon to members of MotoredBikes.com. Raw brand engines with an industry leading 6 Month Warranty. Both the 80cc and 50cc engine kits are currently already on sale from their regular price of $199.99 and $189.99 respectively, so act now before the sale ends!

80cc Raw Brand Bicycle Engine Kit:
http://www.bikeberry.com/80cc-motorized-bicycle-engine-kit.html

50CC Raw Brand Engine Kit:
http://www.bikeberry.com/50cc-bicycle-engine-kits-epa-certified.html

Use Coupon Code: "MBcMembers" at checkout.

Last edited:
Jack-

Thanks for becoming an MBc Sponsor! I noticed that you say on your site "Due to regulations no California Residence buyers". This is a first!

Also, how are the MBc members supposed to get the $10 during the checkout process? Is there a coupon code they must enter? - Oh I see it in your signature!

go bikeberry.com! you describe your kits as being more dependable & durable, what makes it so? & does this come with cathalitic converter? what makes it compliant? just curious! please elaborate!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummmm I Like the round head great price too I have always had a fancy for the round heads myself! Reminds me of an old R/C boat motor or plane FUN stuff.
Do you have papers?

awhile (couple months) ago, i spoke w/someone there and they told me "the box says PK80 on it" which, i assume meant powerking. but i just purchased a motor 2weeks ago, and the brand on the box said 'raw motors' or something.

WAVY: there was a sticker on the magneto cover, saying the motor was compliant w/EPA Phase II emissions standards for off-road use motors, with some other desciptions. i forgot to take a pic of it.

the motorkit was of decent quality. dished sprocket...thats good. all parts/pieces there, complete. LONG exhaust...thats definately a plus. the long exhausts seem to have a little more to offer for bottom-end, as compared to the short-style flat bottom exhausts. hardware decent, too. i'll buy again.

RAW engines

Hi, I'm considering a 80 cc RAW engine. I have a Hardrock Specialized 21 speed MTN bike. I need some specs though. How tall is the engine from bottom to top? I have grib shifters, how do I get around the clutch/throttle issue? Does your engine have a Cat Convertor? Are the carbs phase II?

Thanks Ron

awhile (couple months) ago, i spoke w/someone there and they told me "the box says PK80 on it" which, i assume meant powerking. but i just purchased a motor 2weeks ago, and the brand on the box said 'raw motors' or something.

WAVY: there was a sticker on the magneto cover, saying the motor was compliant w/EPA Phase II emissions standards for off-road use motors, with some other desciptions. i forgot to take a pic of it.

the motorkit was of decent quality. dished sprocket...thats good. all parts/pieces there, complete. LONG exhaust...thats definately a plus. the long exhausts seem to have a little more to offer for bottom-end, as compared to the short-style flat bottom exhausts. hardware decent, too. i'll buy again.
just leave the stickers on the motor when shipped & you should be good to go! go you motoredbiker!:D

Hi rlsdsurfer,

I apologize for the delayed reply, we had been out of the office and we unable to get to this forum. The height of the engine is 12 inches from bottom to top.

As for the grip shifter, you may or may not have problems with it depending on the design of it. I have had customers cut the grip part of the shifter/grip and put the throttle of our kit in its place without problems. The clutch should not be an issue, as long as you can mount it on the handlebar.

The engine does have a cat converter. I apologize, but i am unfamiliar with what is "phase II" carb is, can you please explain and I will answer your question to the best of my ability.

I hope that answers your questions, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Back