Bikeberry is the WORST!!!

Tc93

Local time
8:20 AM
Spent over 700 with 40$ worth of missing parts. I took pictures of packages as asked. But never recieved my parts and customer service made me regret ever doing business with this company. Its a combination of warehouse workers not caring about their job. And upper management doesn't care about the incompetence within their business and the inability to resolve a legitimate issue.
Bikeberry will short your parts and then if you don't like it, you have to pay for your own shipping to send back. Also pay for restocking or damage. Problem is it always gets damaged on the way in the original ship. This company will prey on the fact that you are invested at a certain point. And to return will cost more than what they shorted in the order. In other words it will cost you less to accept. For this reason I will never again use bike berry. And this really sadens me cause I actually like their products

I have my own reasons for disliking Bikeberry, but that is neither here nor there. They sell the same cheap crap you can buy on ebay or amazon from a bunch of other sellers. What they do is prey on you with the pretense of being a "big store" instead of some random seller. You still end up getting the same garbage at the end of the day.

Spent over 700 with 40$ worth of missing parts. I took pictures of packages as asked. But never recieved my parts and customer service made me regret ever doing business with this company. Its a combination of warehouse workers not caring about their job. And upper management doesn't care about the incompetence within their business and the inability to resolve a legitimate issue.
Bikeberry will short your parts and then if you don't like it, you have to pay for your own shipping to send back. Also pay for restocking or damage. Problem is it always gets damaged on the way in the original ship. This company will prey on the fact that you are invested at a certain point. And to return will cost more than what they shorted in the order. In other words it will cost you less to accept. For this reason I will never again use bike berry. And this really sadens me cause I actually like their products
Yes they are crooked as they come, I found out during my nightmare with them that you can file small claims case in that county without being present, but yes best to stay away from Bikeberry.

Back