Bikeberry mags…

furweider691

Local time
5:06 PM
I bought the three spoke mags , only problem , about a month of riding chain kept coming off , bent axle . Replaced with an S&E racing sealed bearing axle , havent had any other issues , I like the rims alot.

Regalgse00

Local time
7:06 PM
I bought the three spoke mags , only problem , about a month of riding chain kept coming off , bent axle . Replaced with an S&E racing sealed bearing axle , havent had any other issues , I like the rims alot.
Where did you get the axle and bearings?

inspectorcritic

Local time
6:06 PM
Well, thread is being hi-jacked for some dumbass reason.

About Bikebury just order mags overnight expedite had too flimsy rim had at least 12 broken spokes don't wanna even f*** with it.

Ever since the Covid scare all vineyards have been pick clean where there use to be large heaps are now gone and for spoke rim price begins at $100.00 and they well break again.

So I paid too much for shipping which was to be free but I can't wait for a week and a half higher Z-rides.

Strange s**t is I had to park my bike at REI lock it to a sign post, that night the oh no, s**t feeling someones gonna try and steal my bike again, but, how could they the rear tire is missing!
Well, got the call rims delivered to REI walk-in at noon notice one window smash then found the next window broken out completely some gut threw a large mason block threw the window grab just one thousand dollar bike made off into the night. The guy threw the block just inches away from where I stored my stuff inside the guy probably trip over my s**t!

But found out for their rotor adaptor is too short for right one cost another $40.00 so talking to bikebury for solution.

Attachments

• 20210804_200635.jpg
    20210804_200635.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 80