Bikeberry mags…

I bought the three spoke mags , only problem , about a month of riding chain kept coming off , bent axle . Replaced with an S&E racing sealed bearing axle , havent had any other issues , I like the rims alot.

I bought the three spoke mags , only problem , about a month of riding chain kept coming off , bent axle . Replaced with an S&E racing sealed bearing axle , havent had any other issues , I like the rims alot.
Where did you get the axle and bearings?

Well, thread is being hi-jacked for some dumbass reason.

About Bikebury just order mags overnight expedite had too flimsy rim had at least 12 broken spokes don't wanna even f*** with it.

Ever since the Covid scare all vineyards have been pick clean where there use to be large heaps are now gone and for spoke rim price begins at $100.00 and they well break again.

So I paid too much for shipping which was to be free but I can't wait for a week and a half higher Z-rides.

Strange s**t is I had to park my bike at REI lock it to a sign post, that night the oh no, s**t feeling someones gonna try and steal my bike again, but, how could they the rear tire is missing!
Well, got the call rims delivered to REI walk-in at noon notice one window smash then found the next window broken out completely some gut threw a large mason block threw the window grab just one thousand dollar bike made off into the night. The guy threw the block just inches away from where I stored my stuff inside the guy probably trip over my s**t!

But found out for their rotor adaptor is too short for right one cost another $40.00 so talking to bikebury for solution.

Attachments

• 20210804_200635.jpg
    20210804_200635.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 143
For this, as well as other reasons, i ordered these mags instead of the 10 spoke wheels you ordered...DAMIEN

Im quite happy with them as well as their fit and finish...Also the three spoke design is beefy-er in how it holds the rim then the thinner 10 spoke contact points.

Very sturdy design and been riding on them since February 2021, now with over three or four hundred miles on them now, (EDIT-UPDATE-July 18th 2022...Now have 1300 miles on them), using Kevlar tires and double thick, self sealing tubes.
What kinds of tires are those and where can I get some

Back