USA BikeBerry.com Reviews ✨

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:31 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-bike-berry.jpg

Bike Berry is a motorized bicycle dealer in California. Bike Berry has a large selection of Bicycle Engine Kits and a DVD installation guide. Best Price Guaranteed.

Brea
California
USA

Phone: (714) 242-4540
Username: BikeBerry.com
Products: Motorized bicycles, engines kits & parts.

Last edited:
I've found a less than good experience with their site. they say very little about their products, and if you try to post a question on the site, it may never appear or be answered with what you wanted to know. I ordered some cheap gaskets and studs, partial order filled. waited over a month for exhaust studs to arrive, which were not listed as out-of-stock when I ordered. from researching them, they have 5 employees and sublease a small warehouse. they import from China.
I also ordered an exhaust from them last year, and specs do not match their claims of "high-performance". that's why they are vague with item descriptions. They did not know the thickness of the head gasket I ordered either when I emailed about it before ordering.
The flex poopoo expansion pipe I got from them was scratchy and poor quality welds and with paint overspray.
If you know your stuff and have time, watch their YouTube videos. it's worth a laugh.
I do not recommend BikeBerry unless there is a special on a stock China replacement part you need where performance or appearance isn't important.
I give them only 3 stars

I used to tell everybody that asked me where they could get an engine kit from, Bike Berry was my first response. Now I warn them about Bike Berry and there deceptive ways. I ordered a "SPEED" carb and received a stock NT carb with a red air filter cover. (24.95 + shipping). When I emailed them about the mistake they made, they replied that it was a "SPEED" carb and the only difference of the NT carb and the SPEED carb was jetting. They offered no solution to correct their mistake. Their advertised may be a "SPEED" carb, Notice the fuel inlet. It's how the banjo fitting fuel valve should be. The one they sent me is a stock NT with the smaller slide. Notice the fuel inlet. They must only see RED, "must be a speed carb". Even after letting them know the measurement difference. The black "SPEED" carb is from a different vendor on EBay. and less $$$.

Attachments

• bike berry advertisement.jpg
    bike berry advertisement.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 332
  • bike berry speed carb.jpg
    bike berry speed carb.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 558
  • carb 005.jpg
    carb 005.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 460
Bikeberry sent me total junk.. I got the "stage four kit" and the jackshaft kit. I ended up using my old jackshaft parts off my old bike, the bracketry for the jackshaft is so poorly designed that I just didnt see it working correctly and actually lastnight without all the bolts it takes to hold it together coming lose and the hole thing coming apart while riding.. so I got that out of the way with the one piece jackshaft bracket from sickbikeparts. Now the "high performance card" they sent me is total junk. Not even using it. Never will. Ok.. I have it all together now for a few days.. and the magneto just quit working out nowhere.. once again had to go to the old bike and get the old magneto coil off the old motor that's been sitting in the rain for a year or so. Put it on this brand new "stage four" motor from bike berry. Bam.. we're good, got spark, it works. I've been sending them pictures and videos of they're failed parts and demanding I get a refund. They just say send more photos.. how screwed did I just get??

Straight junk, didn't run, when i received it,had too wait 30 day's for the part. Thing will not go 5mph, I called too get a replacement, O ITS BEEN PAST 30 DAY. Im filling a complaint with my credit card company. Then with other government officials.

😎I've bought 2 BBR Dragon Fire engine kits , 1 set 12 ga. spoke steel wheels, 2 sets BBR 10 spoke mags and 1 set 6 spoke mags along with other small parts totaling almost a grand or better since July 2018. I've been very happy with products, shipping and cus. serv. until now. The set of 6 spoke mags were defective being the axle bent causing the chain to jump and locking up causing me to lay the bike down. Upon further inspection and removal of axle and bearings found that the left side bearing seat was only half way around, causing miss alignment and bending axle. Now starting Feb. 25 been trying to exchange them to which has been a nightmare! And to top it off they went from a 6 month warranty to 30 days . Bikeberry has always been a 5 star vendor for me and I hope they make this right , will keep ya'll posted.✌

I purchased a set of 6 blade steel wheels 26". They didn't fit my 26" cruiser frame and now Bikeberry is telling me that I'm stuck with this crap that doesn't fit my 26" frame or any of the other 26" frames I tried. Just the most horrible people and company. They had no problems accepting my money!!!!!! Jerks

I wouldnt do business with them their strategy is obviously to lure and rip off newbie's into spending more value then the actual competition value.
Here how i can prove it. The bbr tuning racing stage 2 66/80 goes for 209$ all your getting is the stock engine, the crappy racing filter along with the crappy cylinder head that give no real performance and could over head the engine. For that amount of money i can get the better stock engine with the dio reed kit for 199$ and add high performance cylinder head cnc for a little bit more then BBR price. It clear as day their using the bait and switch on the package setup.

Last edited:
i've only had one bad experience with these guys. it was for a stop light turn signal thingy. was only 5 bucks, so i never sent it back, just fixed it myself. everything else i have bought from them has been top notch. their cdi's work well for most of my builds, and all of them are still kicking today. their super magneto is awesome and very reliable. while i wish the kits were a bit cheaper, they have all ran great for me after break in.

I ordered an engine from them 9 years ago, it arrived promptly and was in good condition. It ran great for the 6 months I had it, I upgraded to 4-stroke and sold the 2-stroke to a friend. Installed it on his bike and he was happy.

However, after reading about how so many people got screwed over, and the fact that the company doesn't know anything about what they are selling, I quit giving them any of my business.

Back