USA BikeBerry.com Reviews ✨

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:58 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-bike-berry.jpg

Bike Berry has the largest Selection of Bicycle Engine Kits! DVD installation guide. Best Price Guaranteed. Bike Berry is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Brea
California
USA

Phone: (714) 242-4540
Username: BikeBerry.com
Products: Motorized bicycles, engines kits & parts.

Last edited:
I bought the Flying Horse 2 stroke 66/80cc engine kit from Bikeberry in December. The engine works fine, but it doesn't look like the picture and its not as good quality as they make it seem. Its not an angle fire head. The head doesn't have as many cooling fins. The cylinder fins aren't as big don't look perfectly made like the picture. Highly doubt they have japanese bearings and a balanced crank. They shouldn't be able to sell a product that doesn't match the picture or description. I called them out on it (professionally) and requested a partial refund. Haven't gotten a reply in over a month. I have fun with my motorized bike and I like it anyways, but it just bothers me that they flat out lie about this product and charge you more to get what you don't get.

Last edited:
I have had problems with bikeberry also. Over priced and low quality.
They think that a red air filter means it's a speed carb. A true speed carb is marked "SPEED" on it and has a petcock. If you measure the "speed" carb slide DIA and compare to their speed carb, there is a difference in slide DIA. They will tell you the difference between the speed carb and the stock carb is the jetting. They don't know what they are talking about. (n)BIKEBERRY(n)(n)

They slap a BBR TUNING sticker on everything no matter what manufacture it came from.
I'm leaning toward the 80/100cc engine, but I want a case reed version. It probably won't come from bikeberry.
There are other vendors that sell the 80/100cc engine with out the BBR TUNING sticker.

I bought a muffler from them and my bike would not run right. I even tried to different carbs. It runs fine with my stock muffler. Anyway, they make it almost impossible to return anything and they aren't taking calls; only emails. I finally got fed up with them and told them I will just keep it. I also ordered a rim over 10 days ago and it hasn't even shipped yet! I will stick with Amazon from now on. Fast delivery and 30 day no Hassle returns.

I got to give BikeBerry 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for my order.
The bike was packed very very well = No dents or dings or scratches. (y)(y)
The motor and other parts were packed in 3 different boxes inside a bigger box.

Back