Bikeberry ripped me off

Local time
12:34 AM
Just purchased engine ready bike from bilberry for $600 I was pulling pedal crank out all the ball bearings had fallen from the cage and there was no grease in any of the bottom bracket areas.just emailed my displeasure waiting for a reply.i just wanted to inform forum members on the shoddy quality control at bike Berry

That's very upsetting to hear, I'm sure they will look to resolve your issue. Are you gonna try to get a refund? Or you want them to reimburse you just a few parts for the idiot mistake LOL

That's very upsetting to hear, I'm sure they will look to resolve your issue. Are you gonna try to get a refund? Or you want them to reimburse you just a few parts for the idiot mistake LOL

I don't think that I will pursue a resolution.that way I have an excuse to do some more upgrades. Plus the crankset and pedals are kind of shoddy. Other than that I really love my bike. Thanks for the reply I'm new to the forum and don't really know anyone as of yet.can't wait for weather to clear up,still cold in maine

Last edited by a moderator:
bikeberry at least tries to be somewhat helpful. cant say the same for another vendor... you bike looks good though i am not a big fan of the wheel color...

It looked different on the website planning on powdercoating rims later crankset and topend rebuild are more important.any color suggestions

It looked different on the website planning on powdercoating rims later crankset and topend rebuild are more important.any color suggestions

i like to model it after motorcycles but i think white or black will work. i personally like white but black works too. the white might make u more visible. here is the colors that match but as you mention the rebuild is more important.

• Red: combines with yellow, white, fulvous, green, blue, black.

At least its not Gasbike.net LOL with Bikeberry you have a chance. Gasbike will F*ck you over and not give you any money back....and on top of that they NEVER answer the phone.

Lol I've heard of someone finally getting ahold of gasbike just to be laughed at and hung up on. Bikeberry will most likely try to resolve issues at least.

At least its not Gasbike.net LOL with Bikeberry you have a chance. Gasbike will F*ck you over and not give you any money back....and on top of that they NEVER answer the phone.
I have past issues with gasbike\kings in the past will not deal with those crooks.i will pedal before I deal with them ever again I primarily use piston bikes or bicycle motor works although I might get a ported cylinder and cut on piston from jakes

Back