Bikeberry sucks.

mc4940

Local time
6:02 PM
I’ve been lurking on this board for a long time, but Im just not the type to join forums. Anyone have problems with bike Bikeberry? Bikeberry lead me around when I was have problem with a gasket. I was so tired of figuring it out and there terrible service that I tried to seen the kit back and take my business elsewhere. Bikeberry wouldn’t take it back and no one bothered to call me when I requested to talk to an actual person. I’ll definitely never do business with them again.

I’ve been lurking on this board for a long time, but Im just not the type to join forums. Anyone have problems with bike Bikeberry? Bikeberry lead me around when I was have problem with a gasket. I was so tired of figuring it out and there terrible service that I tried to seen the kit back and take my business elsewhere. Bikeberry wouldn’t take it back and no one bothered to call me when I requested to talk to an actual person. I’ll definitely never do business with them again.
You should have lurked around the dealer reviews, then you wouldn't have to figure all that out yourself.

Bikeberry sent my a chain breaker kit along with an engine kit , it broke the first time I tired to use it , they told me no problem they would send another , to take pics and they would send me a link to send it back to them , did that and never heard back from them , made numerous messages , and trying to call about a problem is a waste of time , terrible customer service ---- wouldn't recommend them to anyone

Yes I've had problems with the especially cha-cha-cha some Mexican Indiana taking my orders I give them just 1 address one only then cha-cha smokes her bowl of mormon-wanna hallucinate's another address 20 miles from the target address then I put on the order I ly send it USPS well, they give me the track number then they canceled it and sent it FedX so I'm that's was after I paid them $30.00 extra shipping for next day after a week or so gave them call hey assholes wheres my package? ( they hate being called names). Our records shows it was delivered last week. Oh really have not received it.
Just what address? Some 101 First South address 15 miles away. What the hell for? You said post office fedx just drop it off at one no problem just go there pick it up.

15-mile bus ride and a Uber to get there at the post office I told a very woman worker FedEx delivered it here, here's my ID can you get it?
She gasps again how in hell can we find it it does not have a USPS track number it has a FedX we will never be able to find it. Oh, s**t, lady don't die on me any effort to find it, I would feel better. There is nothing we can do. I'm sorry.

More shipping s**t goes on.

Well I really don't want to get into my 9 month long headache with them, but they are scandals to say the least, they jerked me around and lied from the get go, little did they know, they were not the first s#@tbags I have dealt with, save every email, document ever interaction, cause it will help you with the BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office, I had their butts nailed with fraud by internet and using the USPS to carry out their dirty deed, Mr. Postmaster don't take kindly to that, but to sum up they will lie on shipping facts and packing slips, I had the postman watch me open a package that I knew didn't have what was suppose to be shipped, with informed delivery, I seen they shipped what should have been a new motor, because they bearing came apart in less than 10 miles, but I was so damn tired of playing picture merry go round with 13 people up there got everyone of there names in emails, they played that so much, I told them send me wat I need to repair it but they said sending crankcase, cylinder, piston, no bearings no gaskets, but my postman knew the s**t I was going through, so he was standing there when opened it packing slip said all in the tiny little 6x6x6 box which only contained a piston and a clutch cable yea unreal, so I call CS and you know they don't got a clue bout nothing they just call the storage facility to get the lie from the douche bags to relate to you, I ask was there two boxes shipped no just one and she said all items shipped with that tracking number, then just minutes later Denzel emails me which we done went around a few times telling me everything was delivered , I told him to share his shipping secrets because the crankcase wouldn't even fit in that box let alone with the other parts, he emailed back what do you need , I started sending him copies of previous emails and showing him how stupid they looking they sent me a new motor took another 3 months to ship it, figured they were trying to get it in a 6x6x6 box, but they sent me a 20$ Bikeberry credit, for my trouble, I was told at one time I could not be degrading their staff, he didn't like me saying they were a disgrace to the business instead of what they claim to be [the best] what a joke, if I get on that side of the map, I'm gonna leave that right there, I'll bring extra cash

You know what is so ironic with Bike Berry , when I had a problem with the crap they sell , I couldn't get in touch with them via the phone messages , e-mails or private messages , but almost everyday they send me some advertisement to buy something from them , they don't let up

I must of hit them on a good day.. When I bought from them I had no problems with them.

Back