Bikeberry sucks.

They sent me a rusty piece of crap. Then acted like it was all my fault. They screwed me out pf 5 bucks and themselves out of some of the thousands i spend on this hobby each year. All they had to do was replace the part or refund the 5 bucks. To much for them. Was my third purchase with them, testing them for quality and reliability. They failed before i even spent much. Saved me a headache. LOL
I’ve been lurking on this board for a long time, but Im just not the type to join forums. Anyone have problems with bike Bikeberry? Bikeberry lead me around when I was have problem with a gasket. I was so tired of figuring it out and there terrible service that I tried to seen the kit back and take my business elsewhere. Bikeberry wouldn’t take it back and no one bothered to call me when I requested to talk to an actual person. I’ll definitely never do business with them again.

One of the very last steps I did of my last build was to attach the throttle , the hard plastic grip was totally loose and spinning on the throttle post , you couldn't give it throttle , I am having to glue it back on , cost me a tube of Grip Lock $12 for their crap --- over all I was very disappointed in Bike Berry and I had bought their premium kit

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ece.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_ece.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 105
Can ya tell us what that Grip lock glue is made from?
I hear that M/C Grip Lock Glue is nothing more than Rubber Cement.
I don't have a clue , it didn't come in the mail today , when It does , I could list the active ingredients ---- there is a thread I started on what you use to glue grips , I listed all the suggestions I got , never got rubber cement , maybe add it to the list , Grip Lock was one and hair spray two , but the gap was so bad on the Bike Berry grip , it needs filler

I don't have a clue , it didn't come in the mail today , when It does , I could list the active ingredients ---- there is a thread I started on what you use to glue grips , I listed all the suggestions I got , never got rubber cement , maybe add it to the list , Grip Lock was one and hair spray two , but the gap was so bad on the Bike Berry grip , it needs filler
Permatex RTV silicone gasket maker was suggested (RTV Silicone) That's about $7 a tube at the auto parts store.
USA Car manufactures use RTV silicone to stick door and window rubber gaskets on their cars + other stuff, like using it for what it says on the tube, Making Gaskets :LOL: But it's a pain in the azz to clean off

I've found 101 uses for RTV around the house It also comes in other colors besides black.

Flex Seal would of probably worked too. But I've never been a sucker to buy that over priced stuff - YET :LOL:

Last edited:
Most of what I buy I get from Amazon because of their customer service and guarantees.

My anbull kit I got the four year no questions asked warrenty for 20 dollars beings it was my first build and the quality of the motor being at the mid range price.

Now I can run the piss out of it and blow it up before my warrenty expires and get a new motor. Yeehawww!

Ride it like it stolen!!!

Most of what I buy I get from Amazon because of their customer service and guarantees.

My anbull kit I got the four year no questions asked warrenty for 20 dollars beings it was my first build and the quality of the motor being at the mid range price.

Now I can run the piss out of it and blow it up before my warrenty expires and get a new motor. Yeehawww!

Ride it like it stolen!!!
can you show me a picture of the ana jug? I wanna see if my eyes are deceiving me, or is the jug really that cool.

Back