Bikeless in Sierra Mtns, California

Xxpect

Local time
1:06 PM
Howdy!!
I was formerly looking at building an electric bike, but have come to the conclusion that they are too expensive and currently don't have anything over a gas motorized bike. I have no bike at all atm and am currently trying to sort though all the options. Whatever I decide on will be my primary commuter vehicle. (I only live 1.5 miles from work, but since I'm in the mountains, it is all hills). I look forward to learning from the experiences of the forum members and hope to make a few online friends in the process. Oh yeah, I'm an experienced, licensed motorcyclist. (Just sold my 1987 Goldwing a couple of years ago after putting nearly 200k miles on it.)

hey there
welcome to the site
there is a lot on info here it just takes a lot of reading to find what you're looking for.
also plenty of knowledgeable people here to help with any questions you might have

Welcome.
I put close to 100K on my Wing. Still riding it like crazy.. Just picked up an Aspencade cover at a yard sale for five bucks, new and in it's pouch.
These MB'S are a whole different thing. Unencumbered freedom. I started electric around 8 years ago, and recently went gas. Either way, it's a fun and practical way to get around.

Alan

Last edited:
Back