bikemotorparts kit

mark2yahu

Local time
2:21 PM
:cool:I ordered a friction roller drive kit from www.bikemotorparts.com/ today. They're also called Formula Bike Engines. I plan on putting it on my yellow bike (see picture gallery) or the Cranbrook Huffy.

:confused:Question to the roller drive users: How long have you traveled in one trip with this type of drive? Do you have to stop to let the tire cool, or is that a non-issue?

Never ride more than 100 feet without letting the tire cool. Just kidding, with a smooth tread tire (properly inflated), good knurled steel roller and correct roller tension, you'll get tired long before the bike will. I've run them 20 miles non-stop and when I did stop it was for coffee.

Never ride more than 100 feet without letting the tire cool. Just kidding, with a smooth tread tire (properly inflated), good knurled steel roller and correct roller tension, you'll get tired long before the bike will. I've run them 20 miles non-stop and when I did stop it was for coffee.

yee-ouch :) i should bolt on a fire extinguisher! haha! Thanks for the info, i'm glad.

Hi I have the robin subaru bicycle kit my belt keeps snapping how much for the fiction roller and mounting for my 35cc 4 stroke thanks

Back