Bikes are cool with motors and everything

A

appye

I have a GEBE 32cc Tanaka kit. Just burned it out a few days ago by not putting enough oil into it. That sucks. I am looking into repairing it or possibly getting another engine. Preferably, I would like something that will bolt right on to my existing GEBE mount kit. I will search this forum and whatnot, but if you want to give me answers, I am all ears. Currently, I am looking at engines from davesmotors.com that look pretty cool. I do have some concerns about those though, primarily, I don't want something that is TOO powerful and will rip my GEBE kit to pieces, but I do want more power than what I had using my Tanaka with a HP carb from GEBE. I also want to be able to go 40+ mph and still be able to get well over 100mpg.

Ummm. I can' think of anything else to put into this introduction thing here. I like milk. I am going to go check out the Hulk movie tomorrow and sometimes I think about ... stuff. Battlestar Galactica won't be airing the final leg of the story until sometime in 2009! Again these long hiatuses...

Back