Bikes in the living room

Greybeard

Local time
3:15 AM
Thought I'd try this pic deal out. This is the bike I got from chainmaker. He had built it on a BTR theme. I realized that my 70yo bod wasn't ready to bend over that far, so I flipped the bars back over. I put on some Worksman's wheels I had, changed the exhaust, and installed the chrome belt guard. I'm using a Whizzer clutch lever for the brakes as well. In the background of the 3rd pic is another Panther with a GXH Honda/EZM trans.

DSCN2648.jpgDSCN2649.jpgDSCN2650.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks,
When I got the bike from chainmaker, it was done as a BTR. Now it seems to be a bit like a '47 Harley, 45 flathead. Figure I will park it with the big dogs when we have our first
bike and rod show next spring. If I can get the insert out of the exhaust pipe it should be right at home.

Very nice bike! The Worksman wheels are a great choice. I have them on my 2005 Whizzer NE5, and it made a huge difference in the way the bike rides and handles.
Now let's see some more pics of the other Panther build with the Honda and EZM Q-Matic! :D

I'm building this one for my GF. She puts up with my having way too much fun in the house. This is a 1952 Panther frame, aftermarket "Schwinn" springer, Shimano disc front brake and Shimano coaster rear, Brooks saddle, Sportmans sprocket, adapter, plus tank.
The pipe is from Phantom bikes.
DSCN2652.jpg
DSCN2651.jpg

Bikes in the Living Room, huh?

Well, here's OSCAR in my Game Room!

He's also a 2005 NE-5 and I also fitted him with Worksman Wheels. (In addition to a lot of other mods!)

HAL

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Worksman Wheels:

HEY RACIE:

Worksman Wheels didn't have to be fitted...I just wanted them on Oscar, because a good boy deserves the best pair of shoes!

Besides, Quenton and Kilroy recommended 'em, which is an important reason for gettin' 'em!

HOWL

Back