Bikes in the Trash

Thinking about spending a few grand on my next build. Tillotson 228r and a 3D motorsports clutch. Possibly a Girvin fork. Not sure yet on the fork I want, maybe a Marzocchi Bombers from 2003 or earlier (made in Italy).
Glad your doing good these days,
Awesome that your gonna build another bike
What happened to your 4t shift bike?

I need to replace a couple bolts that broke and install my custom mount made of 3/8th steel. That's all. Been slacking as I am healing from my wreck in mid 2020. Seems my left elbow is permanently tweaked.

I need to replace a couple bolts that broke and install my custom mount made of 3/8th steel. That's all. Been slacking as I am healing from my wreck in mid 2020. Seems my left elbow is permanently tweaked.

I haven't heard fron you in over 4 months welcome back :)

Glad your healing well from your accident

Maybe you should switch hands and give your Elbow time to heal :ROFLMAO:

I lived in tents and homemade shelters for a total of 14 years. I made a mini cabin in the woods at one point. I survived 17F in a tarp shelter, ice was on the inside of the tarp from my breath, and snowed on me when I poked it. No heat source then.
Now I am doing awesome. Thinking about spending a few grand on my next build. Tillotson 228r and a 3D motorsports clutch. Possibly a Girvin fork. Not sure yet on the fork I want, maybe a Marzocchi Bombers from 2003 or earlier (made in Italy).
I called it freedom.

Need a girls bike for a M/B conversion,
DSCF2648.JPG
DSCF2647.JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back