bikes running good.(in my point of view.)

untamed

Local time
10:14 PM
Hey everybody! ive been reading alot talking little,cuz i hadent had eneough time riding to see if i would prove to everybody wat a knucklehead i am or if i could convince u otherwise.anyway i finshed my build a month ago burnt 2 tanks of gas, went to work for 14 days came back burnt my3rd,bought my inboard computor and im ready to report! i bought ahuffy nel lusso from wally and amoter off ebay turned out its called pizhou yongxing,and in a nutshell everthing went together SIMPLY.only modification was,on my vertical mount(the one wid de seat)i had to put 3 washers on each side of that mount to make everything flush.i.e the washers i used(i just remerberd another modif.) came wid the rear wheel assem.and they were alittle to big on the chain side(going into the motors sprocket).havent changed it yet cuz its a mi"nute rubb on the chain back side, but i have to rembr for a lack of a chain braker i dremeled my chain studs-dont want that to happen to every link at one time on the side i dont look at much,wouldnt have not noticed but i kept seeing alot of dust on my engine,clutch,side.other en dat. everythings worksalright. since swithed to 50;1 ive hit32.5mph avr spd 24.lucky me.:cool:

bikes not running at all now!

Sorry guys, from now on I wont post after 11:00p.m. Things happen. Other than that, coming back from O'rielry's bike stoped:eek: New plug has fire tink its carb. Put O-ring danke 40#,no cranck still. Had to go offshore,fool wit it's later.

Back