Billet case am6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRigReaper

Local time
8:35 AM
I was wondering if it was worth it. I kinda got a golden ticket to get from zeda motorsports. Perhaps they're is another street legal engine I could slap in my bicycle for a better price? 66cc is legal limit in Canada l, but could always slap my gt5a plate on a bigger motor .

Hate to admit it but I've been thinking about trying one myself. Lot of money with the cooling system and a lot of fab. If Rob is putting down what he claims it's a beast.

Hate to admit it but I've been thinking about trying one myself. Lot of money with the cooling system and a lot of fab. If Rob is putting down what he claims it's a beast.

It's on sale I think I'll buy it. They knocked 400$ off the asking price. .... This will eliminate cars passing me on the farm roads or in town. I was thinking a 32 tooth cnc sprocket and adapter to go along with it.

Just my opinion. If your going this route you might as well get a KTM 50 or better yet 65. By the time you get all the quality parts for your billit case it wouldn't be that much different in cost, but with the KTM it's well engineered quality quality product top to bottom. Plus way more power.

Just my opinion. If your going this route you might as well get a KTM 50 or better yet 65. By the time you get all the quality parts for your billit case it wouldn't be that much different in cost, but with the KTM it's well engineered quality quality product top to bottom. Plus way more power.
Are you talking just the motor out of the dirtbike or use the dirtbike itself?

I'm talking about the engine and if it's a water pumper the accessories. Sometimes you can run across a deal on a used or wrecked one that makes it worth while.

They are on sale this weekend for $589, which is pretty freaking bananas. Billet case, iron bore, watercooled AM6 for under $600 is insane...12-14hp pretty easily.

Personally I wouldn't put that type of money into one of these motors since I can fabricate enough to use a "real" 2stroke like a KTM65 if I wanted a bike power motorized bike. For a drop in deal though??? Pretty hard to beat the power for that price.

Dont forget the supporting mods for that type of engine though. That's a lot of power for bike parts.

Tell me about it. Everyday the new bike gets more expensive lol. I was looking for an AM6 engine for a little while. Would love a 65 with a real clutch so I can break stuff!

Those cases look really cool and can make a ton of power for a bicycle but then it's not really a China girl anymore. I've already got more into my bike than what I could have bought a real motorbike for but this hobby is a ton of fun and I like working on my bike. Im sure the new bike will be the same. I keep looking at the Denardis engines and say some day some day.
What part of Canada are you from BigRig?

It's kinda still a cg. Kinda. Still has the horrible clutch lol! Don't understand why it only fits the zeda crank. Seems like it could have been wider for the other cranks and then shim the zeda. Like that bushing for the 12mm pins, opens up more pistons for all of us. Bmw says it takes the gt90 reeds. Wonder why not something better.

Still want one. Along with a bunch of other bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back