Billet case am6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I d
Also I noticed that there's an option for pull start.
I have to kick start mine. I met a girl a couple of months ago who swore she could suck start one, but that wasn't what Ryderz was talking about. He was talking about the damage caused by dump starts on high compression engines.
The people who WOT and then dump the clutch to get moving.
edit: when at a stop
Nobody does that with a motorized bike. Even mine would die doing that. My bike will take off from a dead stop and I enjoy the fact that it does. I don't believe that makes me lazy or lacking in riding skills.

Last edited:
Gary I know peope who do that with mopeds. And I have seen videos of "rednecks" do that.

So here's the deal. I know I'm a old grump, but you guys just spout off comments in response to a statement showing improvements that have no bearing what so ever on the statement or the improvements. You could have said I like ham sandwiches and been as relevant. God I'm a as***le. I'll leave you guys alone.

I have to kick start mine. I met a girl a couple of
So here's the deal. I know I'm a old grump, but you guys just spout off comments in response to a statement showing improvements that have no bearing what so ever on the statement or the improvements. You could have said I like ham sandwiches and been as relevant. God I'm a ass**le. I'll leave you guys alone.
Haha you're not wrong, I had it coming. I hadn't read through ryderz post properly the first time around.

Nobody does that with a motorized bike. Even mine would die doing that. My bike will take off from a dead stop and I enjoy the fact that it does. I don't believe that makes me lazy or lacking in riding skills.
I go full throttle from a standstill with my jackshaft and nexus 3 speed. I'm running a 4 stroke, but the bike side of things are still basically the same. I drag race cars across the intersection so I'm in front of the traffic, and dump hard in my races. I am waiting for my hub to blow up, still going strong. I take off going full throttle all the time.
I'm waiting for my hub to explode.

The clutch pressure plates I'm using are from around 08-09 so a decade old now,I've never had one go out of shape but I really don't slip the clutch just out of the hole a bit.I rather the engine be able to pull it's self onto the pipe without having to slip the clutch and deal with all that heat.

The clutch pressure plates I'm using are from around 08-09 so a decade old now,I've never had one go out of shape but I really don't slip the clutch just out of the hole a bit.I rather the engine be able to pull it's self onto the pipe without having to slip the clutch and deal with all that heat.
The newer ones have been pretty crappy. Lay em on a table and you can see the high and low sides! If they are too far off, they have to go in the trash since by the time you get them flat on a sander or something they are too thin and bend.

Billet one is nice, but knock on wood mine is currently holding with a few little adjustments so I'm leaving it LOL.

Same here, slip it a little to get going and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back