Biloxi Miss.says hello! 68cc 2stroke nel lusso

untamed

Local time
4:13 AM
bought acheap bike, didnt know any better but im up & running now.kinda scared of my fenders,got alittle chain rub on my rear tire,no damage just marks.the rear wheel assembly was such apain i dont wanna take it apart right now,thinking about shimming but i wanna ride some more keep tinkering hopefully ill get worked out.

I would take the fenders off. We have had a couple of near lethal accidents here because of them... they are the first things to go on any bike I ride with any regularity.

I would also suggest dropping the tire size. I went from 2 1/8 down to 1.95 and the chain clears. Also the proper tire size for the rim may be stamped in it. Some walmart bikes have a larger tire than the rim calls for. The spokes are inset more for the smaller rims.

thanks for the input guys,and yeah i know the fenders have got to go, ive read quite a bit about that.its kinda of funny,while considering this bike for a build i thought these tires (2.35) would be a little safer more rubber on the road and all.should have done more research.oh well, so much for cosmetics have to focus on practibility!and start looking at new tire(s).

Back