Birddog's Build

Well here is the start of my build. A Schwinn Landmark, already changed the seat.
043.jpg

042.jpg

Ordered a pull start 66cc kit from Bikeberry today for my first build. I am an ex-dirt track racer (Cars) and built and driven a few so I hope I can build this.:rolleyes:
Lets see how it comes out.:cool:

The motor kit just shipped today finally. Now I need to find some paint to match the tank and brackets to the bike. And I need some fenders and a rear rack.

Check out the posts on fenders, I just took mine off after reading about some of the accidents people have had. I started with a Schwinn point beach looks the same but red and came with fenders and a rack. I had to make custom motor mounts for the front due to the size of the front tube. You may want to get a 1.5 inch car exhaust bracket to use for the front If you have the same size issue let me know it was a easy fix.

Arggghhhh!!!!!! I NEED A WIDER CRANK!!!!
002-2.jpg

can I widen it myself or do I need to buy one? I take the dog for runs everyday so I need to keep it on the road in pedal mode!

More pics:rolleyes:
006-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

My dad saw it an laughed at me :mad:

Think I have some 1 in square stock in my storage unit, guess I get some flux core wire tomorow and DIY widen the crank on just the left side. :devilish:

New hub and caliper, had a free rim and tire with it!
004-5.jpg

005-3.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

Tank and chain tensioner and guard haning while paint dries, (repainted after I decided to build the cranbrook)
003-4.jpg

Back