Black Friday, Cyber Monday Motorized Bike Deals and Coupons Finds ...

bakaneko

Local time
12:14 AM
Well, it is close to that time folks. Turkey massacre and pushing and punching your way to get the latest toy craze for your children or yourself. They say there is no honor among thieves. But, lets share the love this holiday and post good deals on motorized bike parts (gas and electric) that you find. Have anyone seen any? I haven't yet (bikeberry, sikebikeparts, gasbike, ???) ... :mad:

http://www.vectorebike.com/bikes/vortex.html

If you have the money... I've followed and seen comparisons against (Sur-Ron from Luna). Both bikes are good but Vector has more power and battery if these deals are good for the same price. 74V 3kwH battery :love: They make everything in house with quality (so no generic China enduro ebike frame, etc). Nothing wrong with China stuff just this probably has higher tolerances and better metals and finish.

Any deals out yet...

Last edited:
Sick Bike Parts 10% off everything nov 22-26. also, on that vector ebike site, it saids a 0-100% recharge time of 1 hour. huh? how? ive been wanting tesla fast charge tech in ebikes for a while now. can this be it...?

1542980687523.png

https://www.bikeberry.com/on-sale/black-friday-cyber-monday-2018.html?p=1

I don't see anything super good but I am more a 4-stroke and ebiker. Their 4-stroke kit is about $40 off. Damn, it sucks their friction drives are out of stock. I really want that 38cc one...

Last edited:
Sick Bike Parts 10% off everything nov 22-26. also, on that vector ebike site, it saids a 0-100% recharge time of 1 hour. huh? how? ive been wanting tesla fast charge tech in ebikes for a while now. can this be it...?
Charge tech has been in place for quite some time it's the bms and type of cells used that limit the charge rate. If your bms allows 40a input and the cells have say 3-5c charge rate then a 2600 mah cell can take almost 7a charge rate instead of maybe 2-2.5a from a standerd cell,this means almost 3x faster charge time.But ofcourse the better cells cost more as does a charger.I've been using a Hyperion eos 0610i/duo 2 for 6 years now and it's able to charge LiPo,LiFe,NiCh,NiMh,LiOn,Pb with built in balancing and monitering (I do a bunch of r/c stuff) and can charge at 10a output properly fully charging 5000mah packs in less than 20 min,and when setup in parallel 20ah in around an hour.Biggest problem in this quest for fast rates is the expense that charger is listed at $300 and high rate cells are like 11-15 bucks each as apossed to 2-3 for regular rate cells and this added expense unfortunatly makes a big difference to those just looking for cheap transportation.

Charge tech has been in place for quite some time it's the bms and type of cells used that limit the charge rate. If your bms allows 40a input and the cells have say 3-5c charge rate then a 2600 mah cell can take almost 7a charge rate instead of maybe 2-2.5a from a standerd cell,this means almost 3x faster charge time.But ofcourse the better cells cost more as does a charger.I've been using a Hyperion eos 0610i/duo 2 for 6 years now and it's able to charge LiPo,LiFe,NiCh,NiMh,LiOn,Pb with built in balancing and monitering (I do a bunch of r/c stuff) and can charge at 10a output properly fully charging 5000mah packs in less than 20 min,and when setup in parallel 20ah in around an hour.Biggest problem in this quest for fast rates is the expense that charger is listed at $300 and high rate cells are like 11-15 bucks each as apossed to 2-3 for regular rate cells and this added expense unfortunatly makes a big difference to those just looking for cheap transportation.

Yes, okay. I mean I understand fast charging but my understanding is that it never fully charges it only gets to like 75-90% and then you need a low amp charge to truly get it to 100%, which takes time. Yeah, Vector is super good and I consider them the best high performance off the shelf ebike companies around.

Yes, okay. I mean I understand fast charging but my understanding is that it never fully charges it only gets to like 75-90% and then you need a low amp charge to truly get it to 100%, which takes time. Yeah, Vector is super good and I consider them the best high performance off the shelf ebike companies around.
Reality is since they say you can only use 80% of the charge in a cycle folks get mixed up thinking they didn't have a full charge.The charger I reffered to is a peak charger and balencer so you know the battery is fully charged at it shows the capacity put into the cells so that if one starts to lose it's capacity you know right away.This type charger automaticly starts at 1c then ramps up the amperage until just below the peak capacity then does a low amp final peak to ensure max cap while doing the balance check the whole charge.they work great but like I said not cheap,I agree that bike looks great they just keep getting better!

Back