Black-Hat Alert! Revolution Cycles

G

gone_fishin

Bryan Semones, you are permanently banned at MBc.

my next move, if pushed, will be to use my personal web-space to
publish your obscene & threatening e-mails to the MBc staff.

please note the red-highlighted area in my email to don grube...this is staying right here, buddy!! in fairness, i did publish his letter in entirety.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: <dongrube@hotmail.com>
Subject: brian semones of arizona
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:06:53 -0800

dear don,

my name is augidog & i administrate a forum for builders & riders of motor assisted bicycles. many of our 300 members are using your products and seem quite happy about it.

we are an open forum, in that all riders of all methods of mechanical assistance are welcome, as well as all suppliers of kits and accessories. because we want to attract all ages, we have a strict set of rules and content policies in place, as well as rules on vendor conduct
one fellow who has been harrasing our members and constantly trying to circumvent my security is brian semones of (revolution cycles llc) motorizedbicyles.net. his language and behaviors are unacceptable, he openly attacks our members and staff. instead of telling us how good the grubee products are, he prefers to tell us why other sellers and engines don't deserve our business. if his plan is to lose sales, he's doing a fine job of it.

and, he's been doing it in the grubee name.

let's be clear, we're consumers who want or need motoredbikes for a variety of reasons. we want affordable and reliable products, and we don't care who likes who inside the chinese engine industry.

so i wanted to ask you if brian's behavior is the "grubee way"...do you encourage or accept such tactics?

this message, along with your response, or lack of, will be published on my forum for our 300+ members and 400-600 visitors/day to read.

respectfully,
augidog
admin/moderator
www.motoredbikes.com

----- Original Message -----
To: augidog@motoredbikes.com
Cc: duronimo@gmail.com ; jsandlin@barsanco.com
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: [SPAM] RE: brian semones of arizona

Dear Augie D;

Confirmed; We also have written to Mr. Semones dba:/ Revolution recently about his vocal and unprofessional written conduct in making actuations and slurs without fact.

Our belief is Honey attracts more flies than Vinegar! I trust you run your chat forum the same way?

Bryan seems to think he is our official spokesman which is not true. He is not one of our direct WD accounts but does buy from one as a dealer, Barsanco our WD in Detroit.

We have asked him to remove our grubee inc name and reference from his web site chat postings unless he is selling our products as a dealer via WD and has something good to say. Your e-mail was timely; Thank you. It is not our policy to belittle others or to offend. Unfortunately; we have little control over what a dealer may say.

The only folks in the business who we might offend are those whom we report to EPA as smuggling 2 cycle engines in from China as service replacement unassembled parts and then assemble into complete engine kits now selling on Ebay. This is against the EPA law as of Jan 1 2006 to sell an uncertified emmission engine obtained after the Jan 06 deadline. Our position in China as China GAS export allows to know quite readily who is doing it. China GAS stopped exporting 2 cycle engine kits in Nov. 2005 and abides by US`law. There is little control of those in Canada who ship to the US in small qtys.

FYI: I might add that Bryan has given us great assistance in analyzing some noise problems we had with an early shipment of 60 4 cycle engine kits for Honda GXH50 engines that went out in Oct. last year. We have addressed these problems and corrected the mistakes in present production which we are truly grateful for his assistance. In his own way he can be a nice fellow and very intellengent but does need some professional polish in my opinion. I guess no one is born perfect and can be conditioned by hardships.

Bryan's 4 cycle gear box complaints were found justified and we have agreed to replace all 60 gear boxes to those who bought them. The problem was caused by the factory's failure to machine on CNC equipment and hold tolerances. Replacements will be available at Barsanco in about 30 days. Barsanco wants them shipped in a consolidated container load which was held up by others and beyond our control or they would have been shipped sooner.

Best regards;

Don Grube pres. GruBee / China GAS www.chinabestexporter.com & www.grubeeinc.com

CC; Bryan Semones; Repeat: Please Please clean up your act. Others now report distress also.

Yeah...this guy sounds like a first class genuine bona fide jerk to me...he he he.:D

My comments on revolutioncycles.us

These guys (or guy) sell bike engine kits on ebay and via their site. I just wanted to make note of how unfriendly they are. I asked the simple question of what kind of hub they used (spoke mounted or not) and a guy named Brian responded. First of all, he didn't even bother to answer my question. I had asked if they could post pics and an explanation of the hub on their site. He did, however, insult me and said this forum (I never even mentioned it) was big fans of some crappy spoke mounted hub that everyone else quit using in 1994. I told him I've motorized several bikes and what I was looking for, thus my question about the hub. He told me he's not really into money and said he "doesn't sell to newbies". Huh? I don't know where that comment came from, but nonetheless, this guy was very rude and has the worst sales skills I've ever seen. A potential customer asks a couple of questions and all you get is insults.
For the record, I also asked a couple of questions from bicycle-engines.com. No replies at all. Has it got to the point that all consumers are considered too stupid to respond to? It makes it hard when you're trying to make the right choice on a kit.

he uses 'motorizedbicyclesdotnet' on ebay
a low-life if ever I've seen one !!!
Maybe he's using 2 or more ebay i.d.s but when I came across his products, he was using revolutioncycles-dot-us as his ebay name. See my other post about Semones. I had never seen these posts or knew his last name before I made my post yesterday. I had simply asked the guy some questions and got very rude answers. By the way, he shows his web address in all his ebay listings, which is a violation of ebay rules because it allows or invites buyers to purchase his items outside of ebay. He's not even supposed to have a username that reveals his website address but does. I guess he's one of the many flying under ebay's radar. The report this item link at the bottom of each item listing is a good tool though.

FYI Augi dork banned Dird Dog, don Grube and pretty much any other seller who wished to keep their nose from turning brown.... I ROCK!

FYI Augi dork banned Dird Dog, don Grube and pretty much any other seller who wished to keep their nose from turning brown.... I ROCK!

you know, brian....i dont care if you hang around here or not. the truth, is that you DO have an impressive knowledge of bikes/motors. i dont care who doesnt like the next statement, but if you'd keep personal MBc admin. issues private, i think you could be a great benefit to the site and it's members. i remember a bunch of pretty helpful posts you made last year, just minutes prior to you're going ape-s**t and muddying up the waters.

You can't possibly feel welcome or comfortable here Brian, given your reputation, past rants and character assassinations of former and present members as well as the way it has been reported that you treat customers...I feel bad for you that you have such an obvious self loathing going on...it is my hope for you that you can become a better person.

Back