Black Hat Alert

Y

YuanDong

hi, it's me...augidog. i split these out of the middle of a topic...this is the second time
this guy's pulled this on us & i'm po'd enuff at him right now to give it a "sticky!"

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the MotoredBikes.com rules as unacceptable."

Y

YuanDong

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the MotoredBikes.com rules as unacceptable."

G

gone_fishin

yaundong...i've made you inactive & banned your IP just like i did with motorizedbicyclesdotnet's account.

i'd think that sunny dispostion would have you so busy selling engines you wouldn't have time to waste spewing insults...

you will never get through on my watch, and i ain't going nowhere, ya idjut :devilish:

azbill

and just like that,
another one bites the dust :eek: :eek: :eek:
doggy daddy taught him well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

G

gone_fishin

it all happened pretty fast, so i'll explain...that was Bryan Semones again, under a new username...he was in the middle of his 3rd post when i got here & i dropped him DED...the forum just disappeared from his point of view :LOL: :LOL:

apparently, we've hurt his feelings...he posted a bit of drivel about some non-things. we're "idiots for trusting the chinese lies" or something like that. this newly established consumer group already wields a bit of power, it seems.

this is the second time that he's invaded the board with the sole purpose of disrupting the atmosphere. today, i learned that he emailed a message to another involved party. the message contained some explicite language and was sent to an inbox that children have access to :censored: :censored:

azbill

ha, I told vinnie that might be him
can't sneek past Augi
hear,hear :LOL:

J

JosephGarcia

Is there a list, by any chance, of people that have been banned?

R

retro_racer

I can't help woundering what kind of product someone like this would sell. They don't seem to be happy with anything made in China.If it meets my needs,and the price is right how can that be wrong.
You did the right thing Augi,and thats why I joined your board!!!
Keep up the good work guys :D

G

gone_fishin

list?

yes.

you ready?

1 - this guy.
2 - that kid that was getting on everyone's noives.

we DO have about 1,100 members that are only spammers or bots, tom's fine defensive work stops 99.9 percent of them cold...the ones that do get through i get to shoot :D

we tweak the statistics to show you only the actual numbers about the active community because that's all we're interested in 8)