BlackFin 720 Full Panoramic Camera for $19 at Walmart/Wally World

bakaneko

Local time
8:47 PM
Hey, just thought I share this with those who like to do or are looking to do vlogs and ride videos on a budget. I just bought this super cheap out of the box 360 action camera for $19 at Walmart or Wally World. Maybe, its not at your store but if it is maybe a good deal. Ha, its a lot better than the 8 year old camera with 640x400 resolution I am currently using.

I did take a quick look at some sample videos and its not bad for $19. Also, it has a built in 8gb memory so you are good out of the box. I wont be able to do a sample video until Friday or Sunday/Monday but here is a sample I found. Turn the YouTube quality to 1080p max and you will see its pretty cool for $19 or not. :ROFLMAO:

Cool, I need one of those someday. At that price and 8gigs of memory maybe sooner than later.

okay, i gave up on the camera software and am returning it. the camera itself is really decent for $19 but the software is atrocious. you cannot add any words or VFX on it, cannot record voice overs, when it converts the file it makes the default view backwards..., and the mic is so bad you cannot hear yourself talk. i tried other free editing software and none of them uses this format. i give up. return time LOL 😫

Back