BLASTOV from south west Georgia

B

blastov

Hello, I've been pouring over this site for about about four months now. I've had a Kings Motor Bikes On my old diamond back mountain bike for about three months.
You have all been a huge help for me installing, and maintaining this awsome thing. I'm mainly riding this bike on many miles of double track in the Chickasawhatchee swamp, which is a wildlife refuge. Lots of cotton mouth moccasins, rattle snakes and alligators.
so needless to say I've had almost all the same issues as you...From a broken motor mount bolt, air leaks, leaking fuel line, etc.. It's been both frustrating, and thrilling. Kings was good about shipping gaskets and bolts when I needed it, so i'm satisfied with that end. I suspect all these style motors are close to identical. When all is said & done, I love working on it almost as much as riding it :) blastov

well, we're glad you took the plunge (even if it did take music trivia to get you in here :p ;)) Welcome to MBc, Blastov 8) 8)
Happy :mrgreen:

Welcome to MBc. And now that you have posted we await the pictures! And feel free to add your expertise to the forums! It's called "all the help you'll ever need". A great bunch of guys and gals here.

Papa

Welcome to MBc blastov. :D

Four months before joining....I wish I had that kind of control!

hi

welcome blastov, yes i agree it is as thrilling as it is frustrating! my quote for the day, "if it aint broke don't fix it"! Mine was running fine until we tried to put on a duel brake, now my clutch handle is toast...oh well!
good luck and happy motoring :D

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the friendly responses to my intro.
I just broke four hundred miles on the bike, and besides the little things, its finally running better than ever. I'll post photos when ever I get a digital camera. I'm still a little behind on technology..blastov :) :) :) :) :)

blastov said:
- I've been pouring over this site for about about four months now. I've had a Kings Motor Bikes On my old diamond back mountain bike for about three months.

- I just broke four hundred miles on the bike, and besides the little things, its finally running better than ever.
most excellent feedback, blastov...treat her right and she'll return the favor a thousandfold :)

welcome to the MBc 8)

Back