Blown head gasket

wan37

Local time
1:30 PM
Just wondering what is the symptoms of blown head gasket? I think I could have one. I’m not for-sure but idles good just no power at all, it does go a little. I would think it would idle real high

Just wondering what is the symptoms of blown head gasket? I think I could have one. I’m not for-sure but idles good just no power at all, it does go a little. I would think it would idle real high
When you first start the bike hold your hands around the head and feel for compression - air leaking out.

That’s what’s bad with black motors can’t see oil like silver. I’ll do that tomorrow when starting it . I’m curious because the way it runs . When I was dialing in chain on tensioner after 5 or so runs with it I was turning the drive sprocket with ratchet and sockets to easy it sounded like it was leaking too.thanks guys

Just wipe the surface around the head and top of the jug with a white paper towel, you'll find out fast enough.

Ok that’s a good one didn’t think of that.
Just wipe the surface around the head and top of the jug with a white paper towel, you'll find out fast enough.
Thats awesome didn’t think of that. Thanks

Back