Blue Nirve Switchblade

Had so much fun with the first one, decided to do it again. Like giving birth to evil twins. It has been a long winter here in Iowa indeed.

Attachments

• Picture 036.JPG
    Picture 036.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 6,199
  • Picture 039.JPG
    Picture 039.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 4,001
  • Picture 038.JPG
    Picture 038.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,655
  • Picture 037.JPG
    Picture 037.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 1,878
ScottM: The muffler is the one that came with the kit. The exhaust pipe was fabricated to follow the frame lines of the bike. Thanks to all for the nice comments!!

Cool looking bike and a job well done. One nice thing about a Two smoke is they will run upside down, so there is no position that will not work. Have fun, Dave

Egor: Wouldn't it be crazy to mount one upside down? As long as the carby was right with the world it should run fine. That would put both chains on the pedal side too. Check out the drivetrain on Zombie's cruiser. Thanks!

Yea but upside down may play with proper lubrication I would think.
I love your intake mod!
Your bikes are truly works of art.
BRAVO!

Here they are together

Going to try to get these out and ride next week. Still pretty cold here. They are talking a chance of snow.:mad:

Attachments

• Picture 041.JPG
    Picture 041.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 687
  • Picture 040.JPG
    Picture 040.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 2,136
hi hellbilly just wanted to know were you got those pedels at there way hot . larry ca

Larry: You can try to get the pedals from Bikeworld USA, but I think they were getting low. I painted mine the aluminum color over the chrome ( a little too shiney for me). Good luck!!

Back