Blue wire Kill-switch/Anti-theft device.

I know exactly what ya mean, I'll "read" a books pictures anyday,
heaps better than the words...L0L

I'm going to turn the 30 install pics into yet another stills Vid.
I just love doing that.

Here's a link to the Vid, that I said I would do.

I try to do the things I said I would do,
doesn't always work out that way tho.

:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0APeAfwL4

Didn't explain anything just colors and music. Poor Video information installation for a newb. I understood , but sure most newbs won't have a clue to WTF they had just had seen in that video

Didn't explain anything just colors and music. Poor Video information installation for a newb. I understood , but sure most newbs won't have a clue to WTF they had just had seen in that video

Well, its a bit like art, open to creative flair...
here's two homer sayings and 1 old biker saying for you.

****ed if you do, ****ed if you don't
so hard to create, so easy to criticise !!

If you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer anyway.

I'm not critisizing it, but if a new person had seen that video they wouldn't have a clue is to how install a toggle like described. I liked the video because i understood. But like i said music and colors to a newb would confuzzzze the heck outta them.

If you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer anyway lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not critisizing chit, but if a new person had seen that video they wouldn't have a clue is to how install a toggle like described. I liked the video because i understood. But like i said music and colors to a newb would confuzzzze the heck outta them.
If you have to ask why, you won't understand the answer anyway lol

I understand where you are coming from, you're pointing out the weakness
of this if it was a training video. Its not that,
I took 35 photo's during my install.
Then Put them straight in order of appearance, as seen by the camera.

Its sort of a chronological picture crossword, to explain how it was done.

A newb, would need to use the pause button, study each still,
to observe the sequence of install.

You can use this approach to document anything you do on the bike.
Its easier than trying to take a heap of footage talking, you'd end up with
a DVD sized file each time, and lots more editing.

Originally I gave one pic, the third last one.
This vid I feel would be giving the new user a far better picture of what happened.

Check out the comments. I added a link if it loads up.
Remember boys anf girls,any time you do a youtube instructional,always bring them here.
Always bring them here.
Say it out loud.
Say it now.
No. Don't just think it.
Say it.
SAY IT!!!!
:D

Kill Switch wiring

I'm in the middle of installing a chinese 2-stroke on a mountain bike. Really like the idea of the on/off switch on the blue wire, instead of using the kill switch that came with it, based on what I've learned from posts on this topic.
Here's my wiring colors: from the engine - blue, black and white: from the CDI - blue, black (I've connected blue to blue, black to black, left white free): from the kill switch - one black wire, one yellow.
If I understand right, I cut the blue wire somewhere, and insert the on/off switch. What do I do with the black and yellow wires from the kill switch? I plan to cap the white wire and not use it. Thanks for the help!
George.

Back