Blue wire Kill-switch/Anti-theft device.

So JJ am I understanding you correctly, in your opinion as an electrical enginer I would be better off rewiring my switch, by running a wire from one side of my toggle switch to the white wire and a wire from the other side of the switch to a ground source? Or it will be alright as is. I'm not sure what you mean by pretty safe!

You are quite safe as it is.It's not 'silly foolproof' safe,but impossible to kill yourself with,even if you tried,leave things alone,you're in good shape.

The best bike lock money can buy followed with a second lock of the same quality won't do you any good when the cheep kill switch that comes with our kits fail. The fact that these switch's also make it harder for a thief to get away is just a plus!

The kill switch debate goes on..I am new to this hobby,have read all kill switch info posts and have concluded....Kill switch provided with kits looks cool on throttle but is junk..buy a high quality enclosed toggel switch...if grounding is involved make sure it is a good clean and tight..if either of the other two wires are used make sure everything is properly insulated and conected....Duivendyk I know you will have a comment here but dont bring up that tarzan movie I was in..Ireally didnt like that movie either but the pay was good

i use the choke and a( WOT) to turn off mine:-/ because my daughter ripped the kill switch wire out of the handle bar BUT IM GOING TO FIT ONE TOMMOROW

Back