Board Track Builders

Interesting to revisit the world of 2021, I had forgotten I even posted this. Boy do I sound green!

We were still in 'Coof' times, but there was no war in Ukraine then.
Most of us would have had no idea what was going on in Europe and that a war was inevitable
None of us had any idea that in just two and half years, Europe would be ruined and on the brink of revolution.
None of us knew that the US about to take a nose dive into an unwinable Proxy War and insane Debt levels.
A black hole of tax $s that is there simply to prop up a Crime Syndicate in Ukraine that the US President happens to be a member of.
The biggest Crime Syndicate in History in fact. (I guess most people still don't understand that bit.)

Henry Ford said "If the people knew how the Finacial System works, there would be Revolution by morning"

We are now concentrating on feeding our families and keeping up mortgages so we don't end up on the street.

Anyone is Aus will probably know that there's pretty much no way to ever ride a home made motorcycle on ths road legally here. So my tip is make the whole thing yourself and ride it on private property. The money you would drop on a Kit bike or finished and ready to ride is going to be horrendous. I haven't looked at prices lately but US$3k is going to be AU$5k, so US$6K is AU$10K; for that kind of dough, you can get a Road Registered Bike and hit the road. For not much more you can buy an Enfield retro bike brand new.

Fun hobby and yes, BTRs are indisputably awesome, but unless you are wealthy, it's for Garage Engineers.

I'm guessing BTRs, like all expensive hobbies, have kind of died at least in Europe; now they are in the worst situation since ww2.
And with the US tearing itself apart in what is shaping up into civil war, you guys are not so wrecked (yet - ive seen what California looks like) but way worse than us down under. Australia is sort of insulated from the rest of the Political West economically, but we aren't immune to Inflation. Most of us struggle to pay for food after the Bank/Landlord, Corporations and Government shakes us down every month. We need $15 to buy what $1 did when we introduced Decimal Currency in 1966.

Americans need $99 to buy what $1 did when Wilson enacted the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.

We all need to live without plastics, Corporatisation and Consumerism, grow our food and yes, build our own machines in our garages, if the State says "you can't do that" it's up to us to change things.

I feel sorry for the next generation, not only do they inherit our mess and insane debt, but unless we grow up and teach them how to survive, they are growing up even softer than us.

I feel sorry for the next generation, not only do they inherit our mess and insane debt, but unless we grow up and teach them how to survive, they are growing up even softer than us.
No problem, according to the climate alarmists were all gonna be dead in 20 years anyways :LOL: or is it 6 years?

Back