board tracker

I really like your bike! I was working on a copper fuel line with one vertical loop but was already afraid the fuel wouldn't reach the carb. After seeing your bike it's opened my eyes that a few horizontal loops is the way to go.

How do you bend the small diameter loops into the copper piping? Did you fill the pipe with sand and then hand bend?

Copper fuel line

I really like your bike! I was working on a copper fuel line with one vertical loop but was already afraid the fuel wouldn't reach the carb. After seeing your bike it's opened my eyes that a few horizontal loops is the way to go.

How do you bend the small diameter loops into the copper piping? Did you fill the pipe with sand and then hand bend?

Sorry for not getting back sooner, but did not have computer access in the mountains.
I don't think thst you would have a problem if you wound the coil vertically. I just carfully bent the tubing with my hands. If you go to a garage that does brake lines they will have a bending tool. Some auto supply stores have a tubing bender that they will lend out. Any air conditioning repair center will also have a bending tool. The tool isn't much larger than a pair of channel lock pliers.

I just made them from a bolt-washer and piece of 1/2" rod.
I believe that Pirate cycles sells a similar product.

REALLY nice ride! Where did you get the rear axle tensioners?
Thanks
Barry

board tracker engine look

flowers 003.jpgflowers 004.jpgsparkplug 002.jpgUp graded the engine look

Starting a board track build. It is using a rollfast frame and suspension. The tank is divided into two sections, main and reserve. Here are the first progress photos.

Can u go into some detail on picture number two on how u figure the frame out,and we're to cut it.
Great build by the way!

Back