Bofeng stock jet size is indeed

So what notch do you have the needle valve C clip in???
c clip went all the way up right from the get go. Put in the 50 and running better then ever. Still a bit of 4 stroke at bottom and top end but nice cruising at 20mph. I noticed your comment about "slanting carb" and it is a bit down hill but not too much so not sure if that is making a difference. But again, I am suprised that I am using a 50 jet at this point when 70 is stock. I guess the engine creates many variables that the carburation must overcome or match. My 48cc still seems stronger and smother with the stock bofeng and 70mm jet. But then again, perhaps it will run better if I jet it down a bit. I have it on the second notch on the clip. Might have to try a smaller jet and see what happens.

Been lazy I guess. This is how we all learn... trial and error. I have been lazy with the idea that it "runs pretty good" so don't mess with it. But I have not learned anything as I am not experimenting either. Today's carb fiddling was good experience for sure. You can only read so much. Doing has always been my best teacher and I need to be "Doing" more on these engines.

The stock jet size # on a Bofeng is the same as the stock NT. The jet is a #70. I just measured it so we all know what it is now.

The jets are the same as keihin primary jets. So if you order the fatty primary's for one of those carbs, the numbers you want, you will get the jet for the Bofeng. If you order secondary jets for the already stated carb, you will get the size jets the original NT carb takes.

The Bofeng is 8mm X #70 size jet...The NT is 5mm X #70 size jet...Also the Bofeng has the emulsifier tube for better dispersion.

Just wanted to clear that up for folks, and have a post just for that, so people can find it really easy, it's on the first post of the thread!!! lol

I accept tips and donations for being this cool, just saying guys. lol ;)

Bofeng 8mm x 9mm

Orginal NT 5mm x 8mm
Do you know where to get an assortment of 8mm jets? I need to sort my Bofeng carb.

Do you know where to get an assortment of 8mm jets? I need to sort my Bofeng carb.
I sure do...lol...Its called a browser address bar like Google etc...lol...lol.

You have been making the rounds on different threads chasing down this information as well as giving advice on jetting, so I fail to see what is the problem here as your questions have been answered and you seem to know what your doing, so what gives???

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The stock jet size # on a Bofeng is the same as the stock NT. The jet is a #70. I just measured it so we all know what it is now.

The jets are the same as keihin primary jets. So if you order the fatty primary's for one of those carbs, the numbers you want, you will get the jet for the Bofeng. If you order secondary jets for the already stated carb, you will get the size jets the original NT carb takes.

The Bofeng is 8mm X #70 size jet...The NT is 5mm X #70 size jet...Also the Bofeng has the emulsifier tube for better dispersion.

Just wanted to clear that up for folks, and have a post just for that, so people can find it really easy, it's on the first post of the thread!!! lol

I accept tips and donations for being this cool, just saying guys. lol ;)

Bofeng 8mm x 9mm

Orginal NT 5mm x 8mm
Thanx Karl!

Back