BoFeng

May16

Local time
10:33 PM
I recently switched from a stock NT carburetor to a BoFeng carb. My bike ran perfect on the NT but 4 strokes at wide open throttle on the BoFeng . I have already tried adjusting the needle clip but can’t seem to get it right . Would it be possible that I have to re-jet it ?

I recently switched from a stock NT carburetor to a BoFeng carb. My bike ran perfect on the NT but 4 strokes at wide open throttle on the BoFeng . I have already tried adjusting the needle clip but can’t seem to get it right . Would it be possible that I have to re-jet it ?
I think the bofeng is jetted at a 70 from factory. Might need to go down a couple sizes in jets. 67-69 maybe.

Chances are you may well have to do that...I did not have to re-jet with mine despite my elevation of 4500 ft above sea level.

If you decide to try it out, these are the actual jets you will need to have...The NTs as well as other carby's are a different diameter and will not fit...The original size you now have is a number 70 jet...DAMIEN

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Chances are you may well have to do that...I did not have to re-jet with mine despite my elevation of 4500 ft above sea level.

If you decide to try it out, these are the actual jets you will need to have...The NTs as well as other carby's are a different diameter and will not fit...The original size you now have is a number 70 jet...DAMIEN

Thank you guys so much ordering these tomorrow

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back