bogging after warm up

Timothy lucas

Local time
7:32 PM
Ok...80cc engine. ...runs great with plenty of power during the initial start. After about a block it acts like it won't take the gas unless I ride the clutch and rev it. Help..I have no idea where to look...changed plug. ..carb...head gasket. ...even added a boost bottle to help the engine breathe better. .don't know what else to do.

I found the problem with mine.. It was the cylinder. Replaced and it made a big difference.

Actually found 2 very small holes. One was inside a bolt hole. I put my finger over one end and filled it with gasoline. If it would hold gasoline then I know that there was no hope. However in one bolt hole it would not hold gasoline and therefore there was a small hole. I filled the hole with high temperature putty and bake it in the oven. Also found the hole on the outside of the cylinder very small just above the exhaust port. Send it it filled it full of high temperature putty baked it at 500 degrees for about less than 10 minutes. Reinstall everything is perfect

Back