bogging down at high rpm.

That is one nasty looking spark plug. Make sure all your bolts are tight at least for the first three months you have that motor on your bike and properly this helps.
that metering pin on throttle should be in the middle. I have 5 settings and I have it on the 3rd.
You should be able to put 41 miles on your bike a day with no problem...

standard is float meets pin on needle level to the carb body ,,but angle of motor plays in as well.if your still having probs after clip pos, jet, i start with float level first , for me i made very small adj on tab . then make a run and repeat til you get it

You know when everyone says to break your engine in? And you take your CG motorized bike with less than 100 miles on it out and WOT it all over the place?

Your going to have a dead engine, real soon.

You know when everyone says to break your engine in? And you take your CG motorized bike with less than 100 miles on it out and WOT it all over the place?

Your going to have a dead engine, real soon.
that was just a test, i was trying to show what it does at high rpm,
theirs no need to be a as***le about it, what did i ever do to you?
ether way one of the motor mounts snapped, so the block is not worth fixing .
its not like a 5000$ engine.

that was just a test, i was trying to show what it does at high rpm,
theirs no need to be a assh*le about it, what did i ever do to you?
ether way one of the motor mounts snapped, so the block is not worth fixing .
its not like a 5000$ engine.

Yeah, I was being an asshat. sorry. I'm a bit more conservative when breaking my new CG engine in.
Just rich enough at WOT to drift in and out of four stroking.

If it's really bogging at WOT on the flat and it sounds like might be in your video, I'd' be enriching the main-jetting slightly. your needle setting seems fine.

Yeah, I was being an asshat. sorry. I'm a bit more conservative when breaking my new CG engine in.
Just rich enough at WOT to drift in and out of four stroking.

If it's really bogging at WOT on the flat and it sounds like might be in your video, I'd' be enriching the main-jetting slightly. your needle setting seems fine.
I've portmatched and removed the restrictor on my exhaust since last time, I've move the needle back to the third position, it still bogs but it's not as bad as before, I did snap a chain yesterday (being the teenager that i am) so I've ordered a new chain, hopefully it should arrive tomorrow. So I can see the true power of 2hp lol.

It's not a Harley for a couple hundred bucks 27 MPH is very acceptable there are laws of physics its only gonna do so much.

It's not a Harley for a couple hundred bucks 27 MPH is very acceptable there are laws of physics its only gonna do so much.
I mean, I'm very happy for what I got, I'm currently 130$ into it. My tachometer came today so when I get my chain it'll feel like a real motorcycle lol.
15391249949988924784463084483181.jpg

Back