bogging out why ?

i have a new problem i bought a h p carb AND THE IDLE is through the roof
air leak make sure you have the piece of plastic in the carburetor that’s goes in where it mounts to intake . Also make sure you mount it in all the way on the intake and tighten .Check picture of plastic spacers

Attachments

• 4A973336-B289-4D7F-8F06-68057235F65E.jpeg
    4A973336-B289-4D7F-8F06-68057235F65E.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 112
  • D6C81364-90C0-409C-86A2-7317A565AD42.jpeg
    D6C81364-90C0-409C-86A2-7317A565AD42.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 33C49DD3-6806-4E0A-999E-2B773A878911.jpeg
    33C49DD3-6806-4E0A-999E-2B773A878911.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
A good china HP carb will come to you already pre-knackered. You have to take out the slide to put the cable on, so while you have it out take a file and sand off any casting flash. (wish I took pictures of mine). Then stretch the spring so it forces the slide all the way to the bottom.

That's why they call it a pedal assured bike you got to pedal it sometime or cops will put in another category you'll a license, a license plate, insurance, so on and so forth.
But try this if your bike is old get a new chain and drive sprocket makes a big difference your suppose to measure your chain count the links if it too many it's stretch fo
rg how many a foot.
Another thing that will help you climb a hill take the guts out of your exhaust there's a 10mm nut on the end take off tap it pry it out, it's gonna be loud but it works.
Let me know if you try any of my magic tricks if it works for sick worthless motor.

tried that didnt work
Try raising the chock a little pull up maybe 1/4 of the way also wash your air filter in clean gas, check tire pressure drive sprocket could be mangle if so replace if you can see light from your hub sprocket may need to replace one or the other.

When you go into your hill climb don't go full throttle go 2 thirds or 3/4 throttle try and get your low end to kick in it be slow but consistent pull you over the hill and take the guts out of your exhaust. Oh and proper needle setting when going downhill no throttle it shouldn't sound as if the chamber flooding trying to burn off the gas.

why does my engine only bog out going up hills i have tried everything i can think of cleaned out the carb,the exhaust checked all bolts changed the fuel filter even Tyre pressure does anybody have any hints or tips
I hit the panic button when a rebuild kit failed I had to go through 3 different engines went back to old jug and piston only change the piston bearing and rod next I went back to my high performance carb d
20200919_142102.jpg
rop the needle to the very last notch.

Now I'm going uphill sailing the performance carb kicks in when there is a load on it going up hill makes a different sound of power and has, a good vibration no more sweat.

why does my engine only bog out going up hills i have tried everything i can think of cleaned out the carb,the exhaust checked all bolts changed the fuel filter even Tyre pressure does anybody have any hints or tips
He put a chamber on it it'll double the torque

I hit the panic button when a rebuild kit failed I had to go through 3 different engines went back to old jug and piston only change the piston bearing and rod next I went back to my high performance carb dView attachment 99843rop the needle to the very last notch.

Now I'm going uphill sailing the performance carb kicks in when there is a load on it going up hill makes a different sound of power and has, a good vibration no more sweat.
Make sure you're running a hot plug an ngk br8 or br9 is best...2 Strokes need it

Back