Bolt on pedal crank

Wheres my dog

Local time
7:03 AM
Hello All,

Still throwing around the recumbent idea, and I have been searching online with no luck so far...

Looking for a bolt on pedal crank (single sprocket is fine) that would bolt on the the metal frame, instead of cannibalizing one from a bicycle!

Any ideas where one of these might be found?

There are kidback cranks used on tandems that bolt to a tube. There are BB on a boom that recumbent manufactures use. What kind of mounting are you trying to accomplish.

The frame would most likely be aluminum C channel.... so preferably a crank with a flat base or mounting point for easy attachment to the C channel.

Thank you kindly for any leads...

Go to a search engine and type in lugless bottom brackets. There are SS steel, Chrome Molly steel, just steel, aluminum, titanium. There is the standard width of 68-70mm and there are wider versions. There are other than English threaded which you probably do not want so be observant. I can bring up the posted link and see the picture. The link i posted was to show you an example of what one looked like since I do not know what you need. I hope this helps.

Go to a search engine and type in lugless bottom brackets. There are SS steel, Chrome Molly steel, just steel, aluminum, titanium. There is the standard width of 68-70mm and there are wider versions. There are other than English threaded which you probably do not want so be observant. I can bring up the posted link and see the picture. The link i posted was to show you an example of what one looked like since I do not know what you need. I hope this helps.

Much appreciated sir...

Never would of thought of the term "bottom bracket shell"

Back