Bonjour from Santa Cruz

Mabrouk

Local time
1:58 AM
I recently moved to Santa Cruz from the midwest and the first thing I noticed was all the bikes, I soon learned about mountain bike trails in the area and decided to get myself a trails bike. While riding lately I was in the bike lane and I heard an oncoming vehicle behind me and then zoomed past me was a motorized bike. Being a Jalop(Jalopnik) and lover of all vehicles especially ones I can obtain I knew I had to have one. I'm extremely excited to get my engine kit from "Thats Dax" and have a faster more efficient ride to and from trails. I plan to have so much fun with my motor bike and for those of you crazy modifiers out there just give me a month or two and I'll be joining the ranks. The only thing I'm afraid of is the constant want to have a more advanced engine, that's what happens with all my other vehicles. Nevertheless glad to find this forum and if the motor bike rider that zoomed past me the other day is on this site then thank you!

Welcome aboard.

You moved from the midwest to Santa Cruz, huh? Good choice.

(Not that I don't love the midwest. But the California coast is a mighty nice place, too.)

Back