Boost Bottle Industries is introducing it self

M

Mogyver69

Hi all I am a fellow rider as everyone else is that visits this site. Im not here to promote myself or sell anything only to offer answers to questions and get as much information as I can to better understand the needs of other fellow riders. I have 3 children of my own and got into the hobbie of riding about 5 yrs ago. Starting with 2 stand up 43cc scooters. At that time my son now 15 and I would travel out for weekend rides. As time went on we both decided we wanted to do things to help improve the performance of our engines and being of the competive nature that I am of course my son and I would race often. Him being 1/3 my size didnt give me any advantages. I did my home work and researched all the different advantages from larger carberators to modified exhaust to changing the rear sprocket. Then I came across the boost bottle. Yamaha was the original inventor of the boost bottle but there were many companys out there selling boost kits. At 80.00 a pop they were quite pricey. I decided to purchase one, installed it and was amazed at the performance gains. Now at 80.00 a pop there was just no way I was buying another one for my sons bike and of course he just didnt think that was fare. I decided to remove the boost bottle and see if I could take it apart. I wanted to see if I could make one and save a couple bucks, since he wasnt going to back off till he got one too. I took that boost bottle kit I purchased an die-sected it ( took it apart) and inspected the internal componets. Did alot of reading and decided I could build a boost bottle for 1/3 the cost I was buying them for. 5 yrs later here we are I no longer work as a mechanic which bye the way was my career prier to getting into this business. My qualifications include, GM Certified Mechanic, Mitsubishi Certified and several ASE Certifications. 20 yrs experience. I now have my own business and sell a larger selection of boost bottles for a variety of engine sizes. We now sell motorized bicycle engine kits as well as and a complete boost bottle kit with intake for the 48, 49,60,70 and 80cc motorized bicycle engine kits 2 stroke.
So there you have it!! Im here. Please feel free to drop me a note once in a while letting me know how we are doing. Im always looking to improve our product. So positive critisim is always welcome. Thank you for welcoming me to your site.

nice glad to have you with us. i like your site and what the boost bottle does. if you have any pictures or anything about making work with the 2 strokes we would love to see them

second thought just orderd one now and will post pictures. should be fun

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i bought a double hitter from you{a custom order},you sent me 2 35cc bottels for my 80cc witch is 68cc.and it,s nice that you make the intakes for $14.95 {mine was a bit*h to make very littel room for strengh}am wanting to upgrade now with 2 nos kit,s 1 for each bottel.shouldnt be to hard just tap the bottel,s.keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back