Boost Bottle Industries NOS system

G

Gimmick

Ok folks, i was putzin around on ebay today and found a NOS injection system sold by the same guys who sell boost bottles. It looks like it uses those little whipped cream nitrous cans, and mounts on the handle bars... do I dare??? has anyone else seen or tried these yet. I fear of blowing my motor, yet im like a moth to the bonfire on this one...yikes.

I heard....the 4th shot of nos burns a hole in your piston....I vote, DO IT!!!!
then let us know.....:p:LOL:

with a stock carb, heck no don't do it. With an aftermarket carb, go right ahead but make sure you are running fairly rich before you shoot any NOX into the engine.

i,v played with wet system,s on cars.but i think the system your talking about is a dry system{enter,s cylinder in a gas form insted of a liquid}on a car you need to install a gas solinoid aswell as nox to offset the exstra oxagen{otherwise thermal melt down}also a good idea is to backoff the timing about 6 degrees.i didn,t do this on my last car and cracked the piston crown right by the ring land,s.and that,s with only a 125hp shot on a 350ci chev.kit was a nos cheater 125-250hp.but i got out of it $50 to refill it for only 2 minutes of running time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can prevent (or at least greatly reduce the chance) piston piston damage by running a
Custom made racing piston (i've been experimenting with this currently)....The piston is a
high quality forged aluminum piece with a heat containing ceramic coated dome (keeps the heat above the piston rings and reduces oil burn off from wrist pin bushing / bearing area
(the main cause of wrist bushing / bearing failure is excessive heat burning off the vital lubricating oil....then you know what happens next)....Additionally, the side skirts of the piston is Moly Impregnated to reduce side scuffing from the increased loads the nitrous
places on the piston / cylinder walls....

Andrew

hey andrew do u think u will be mass producing the pistons and is this new pistons ;) ,and i think the nos idea wouldnt be worth it for the shortburst of power for chancing engine damage

HI Gauge,

Been tinkering with various aspects of high performance on out little engines...However
my main business has been keeping me pretty busy lately....It'll slow down this fall / winter then I will be free to tinker away!.....If there is enough interest in pistons etc....would be happy to make them available for all to try out ;-)

Andrew

Upgraded Piston

HI Gauge,

Been tinkering with various aspects of high performance on out little engines...However
my main business has been keeping me pretty busy lately....It'll slow down this fall / winter then I will be free to tinker away!.....If there is enough interest in pistons etc....would be happy to make them available for all to try out ;-)

Andrew

Hello andyinchville,
quarkdude here. Always looking for more ways to soup it up. I would be interested in an upgraded piston. Definitely would like to try one.
.........thanks, quarkdude from Albuquerque, NM

Ok folks, i was putzin around on ebay today and found a NOS injection system sold by the same guys who sell boost bottles. It looks like it uses those little whipped cream nitrous cans, and mounts on the handle bars... do I dare??? has anyone else seen or tried these yet. I fear of blowing my motor, yet im like a moth to the bonfire on this one...yikes.

Hi there, Ive got one on our shop 43cc stand up scooter. Completely stock. Stock carb, stock exhaust and I have another one on our modified stand up 43cc scooter. It works just as well on both scooters. Weve been using the modified scooter for quite some time now as a test bike to show customers how well these little nos kits work. The only thing we changed was a larger wt-603 carb and the after market exhaust. We didnt change the timing or put a forged piston in the engine. Still havenet removed the head. Bike still fires right up and has lots of power. The nos injected by these kits is very minimal. But you better hold on wheelies are a possibility if your not leaning forward!!!

Back