Boston Ma. - Any interest for a group ride?

If all else fails Riot, I bought a regular car, bike carrier at a church yard sale for $5 a couple of yrs ago. Carried a Point Beach MB from CT to Delaware and back on the back of the car.

I really wondered how it would do, but worked great

OH! Dang, that is not good. Aside from the $, not having a car ain't not no fun. Sorry to hear.

My carrier is only rated for 80 LBS and I have a Honda gx50. 2 MBs would not be a good idea. But there is time to figure this out.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm not going to be able to make it this Sunday. My post and two rides and I haven't made it to either :eek:
I'm sorry but something came up I can't get out of.
Maybe those who live closest to Boston can exchange numbers and we can plan something on the fly?

I am out as well. (for this date) But I was thinking. Make it an every Sunday thing in where ever some one local has mapped out a good route. (read good bar stops) Maybe end at a park and every one bring some thing to BBQ or what ever. Have a buddy in Groton CT next to Mystic. Perfect place! Do a thing every Sunday. Boston, Mystic, Hartford, etc. Just a casual every Sunday, there is a thing. I will start a thread if there is any interest, but this could be kool. NEMBA, lol (New England Motor Bike Association)

I am really bummed I am going to not be in Boston. Was really looking forward to it.

Post lots of pics!

Back