Boston Ma. - MB, Scooter and Moped Rally

What!!!

although you may be right about drinking and driving....I DIDNT ASK FOR OPINION!i dont need people like you ****ing me off.i invited people to come and enjoy a fun time,food and a ride.if you dont like it dont come,.the only person affected by my drinking is me (and maybe a broken windshield from my head).didnt mommy ever tell you,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.or IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL....well if not come i teach ya... mind your business. who are you to tell me whats right and wrong..not everyone is a lightwieght,dont think anyone ever died from being hit by a motoredbicycle and you shouldnt be flying around busy places to hit a person.other than that if i ride and get hurt,DOES IT AFFECT YOU!!!NO YOU JUST WANTED TO BUTT IN......i love this forum and all the info it has and i would hate to get banned for saying this but come there SO I CAN TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS.try to make a fun time and you cant keep your mouth shut.come,please

Id like to attend this. I have yet to ride with any fellow mb'ers so it should be interesting. I'm only an hour outside Boston but I don't mind throwing my bike in the wagon to get down there. Looks like I have T-minus 2 weeks to get my new bike up and running!!

still on

would be great if you came,although we wont be drinking (if you even do) do to PEOPLE ON HERE,that are most likley going to report us for me trying to enjoy myself.i didnt think i would have to worry about fellow MB's reporting me for trying to bring some of us together and enjoy drinks ,smokes and a fun ride......RICHARD H. you are the a** in the town hall meetings banning this stuff...i bet your bike is all legal,(a look-a-like pee-wee bike,all the bells,and the orange retard flag..)lic. and all.you are the only person that had to open his mouth,if you dont like it,go ride by yourself pee-wee. BMONEY,please do come and ignore my immaturity,just this guy ****ed me off.bring some friends,i have a second bike for sale if you know anyone that want one and wants to come...if its not running tell me what you need i'll bring it and you throw me a few bucs,would love to help another MBer out.
:helmet:

Can you post, or pm me the exact address you guys will be meeting at? And do you plan to get there at 11 or is that when your leaving for the ride?
Thanks.

I might be able to attend. I'm going the Carribean the next day so it would be a good way to start off my vacation but I need details before I commit. What time and where are you meeting?
Bmoney where are you coming from?

Can you post, or pm me the exact address you guys will be meeting at? And do you plan to get there at 11 or is that when your leaving for the ride?
Thanks.

I agree. Id be willing to come but id like to know all the details also... Meeting time and gps address, ride departure time and distance, also is there any where safe to park vehicles during the ride? Ill be coming from worcester county so I don't know you guys area very well... Ill be taking my protege5 wagon with my bike in the back seat haha..

This is going to be my first meet and I'm really looking forward to going. That'd be sweet if there's a good turnout. I look forward to meeting you all and checking out some sweet bikes!!!

Also, my current build is almost complete and ready to ride.. I will hopefully get to finish it up tomorrow so I can break in the engine a little more before this weekend. Gonna go down to pirate cycles this week too to grab some more parts before the meet!
Sorry I'm getting into rambling again. .
I'm Brad btw way.. Ill be on the Mc Donalds fixie! Haha :sick:

Its looking like it'll be in the 50s Sunday. Is this still on or what? Ill be riding either way!!

Not sure. Did DRO1113 get the boot?
I might be able to meet up for a ride but I'm not sure yet. I'm in Waltham so it would be closer than going to Salem if DRO1113 doesn't write back.
I should know for sure whether or not I can by Friday.

Its looking like it'll be in the 50s Sunday. Is this still on or what? Ill be riding either way!!

Back