bought my first car

Wrench

Well the pontiac just quit running while I was driving it with a new pump, filter and regulator and it still has problems. Now I see why people hate GM.
I ❤ GM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. It's only been 4 days since ya got your car fixed. Take your car back to the mechanic that charged you $1,200 to fix it. Ya might of got a defective part. (pressure regulator) It also could be something simple like a bad relay or a blown fuse.

Frogslayer

Just like every car maker GM has there good vehicles and there bad vehicles. I've had decent luck with Tahoe's and Cadillac's. Had a dodge dynasty that was good. Had 4 sh**ty grand AMs and some other junk rides but lifes a trip.

DistantWolrld101

JEEP Just Expect Excessive Problems ,
Pontiac Poor old black person thinks it’s a Cadillac,
BMW Bring Mama's Wallet,
Fiat Fix It Again Tony,
Ford Fix Or Repair Daily, / f***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge
GMC Great More Crap,
Honda Horsepower Option Never Did Appear,
Kia Koreans Import Attempt.
Dodge Doddering Old Dudes Get Excited

Last edited:

darwin

I'm a chevy truck fan, KIA is a good car for the money plus a 10 year warranty. I'd buy another in a heart beat if needed. 16k for a Soul and the base model is loaded with all the xtras you'd need. I hate payments but no fixing it for a long time. Great lil city car. With the back seats down I carried a 55in tv home laying flat on the floor, lots of room like a small wagon.