USA Boy Goes Fast Ebay Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
9:35 AM
Ebay Shop: https://www.ebay.com/usr/boygoesfast
Ebay Feedback: 98% positive feedback
Products: Motorized bicycle engine kits & parts. Based in United States, boygoesfast has been an eBay member since Oct 03, 2000

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Anyone using the $119 80cc from Boy-go-fast? Is the $140 60cc from Powerkingshop any better? Or is the service what you are paying for? Whats up with the price differance?
i used this gas powered engine for ten years. boy go fast will replace ANYTHING free of charge including the entire engine! he is great to buy from! we have 100 foot hills here in Maine (reason for the engine) takes them like nothing! yeah the usual problems with clutch and parts on the engine but not hard to replace. i always pot the electronics (i am a 70 year old female) and use locktite on everything possible. long-range riding can hurt your butt but to the shops and bank etc locally very NICE. Rick is boy go fast, honest, quick and agreeable!!

Love their stuff. Never once had a problem with them. Great vendor in my opinion. They have always shipped to me blazing fast too. Never took more than 5 days to get to me, with a weekend included.

The engine on my Avatar is from bgf, it’s now 10 years old, same top end.

I bought a steel sleeve cylinder from them. Its got bigger and rounder shaped ports and much less casting defects than most cylinders that come stock. Was a great upgrade!

I bought a yd 100cc bicycle motor from boy goes fast. It never ran good. Than it striped out the crankshaft threads! Steve lyon.

BGF sells returned items cheap if they have what you need.

Back