Boygofast 1 Gal Gas Tank

JohnnyLoves

Local time
7:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone purchased the 1 gas tank version of our little .5 gal.

Seen Here

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I was wondering the same thing, thought it was a typo so i hope someone else has input................

Yeah, I just received my tank from BGF the other day. I am still in the process of putting together a frame mount Schwinn spoiler and don't have a kit yet. The tank looked a little small to me though for a one gallon even though I don't have a point of reference with the small 1/2 gallon tanks. I filled it with water and found it to only hold 3 qts. This is filling the tank safely and not having any spills. If you fill it all the way up to the top as far as you can go, it still only holds 3.5 qts and you won't be able to put the cap on. As with all the chinese kits, the volume is exaggerated. Not BGf's fault. He shipped fast and had good experience with him. Still a good tank if you want to upgrade, just not sure if I want to use it on my chopper or try another tank.

Back