Boygofast 47mm sleeved cylinder info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think I’m going to abandon 2 strokes they seem more work than it’s worth. It literally just took 15 minutes to get my motor to stay running with the choke off and when it stayed running it was lacking power and did the weird bog whenever I tried to go wot. I don’t know if it’s the elevation but I don’t feel like rejetting, ordering a different carb, replacing gaskets ect etc. I just want a motor that will run good out of the box. Even a Japanese 2 stroke doesn’t have these strange problems. A used Mitsubishi would last for thousands of miles. I agree with what trump said about American made. I thought I was fed up before but these motors seem to be a source of constant anger. Even if you replace 90% of the poor or Chinese made parts something always breaks. Gonna take the motor off the bike and put the 79cc back on. The sleeved cylinder might help reliability but there will always be less oil on the cylinder walls compared to a 4 stroke.

Just ordered a set of Namura 408rs rings from eBay for $9.95. I'll post what I find. Still waiting for the Caber rings to get here.

Tbh I think I’m going to abandon 2 strokes they seem more work than it’s worth.
. . .
The sleeved cylinder might help reliability but there will always be less oil on the cylinder walls compared to a 4 stroke.
know whatya mean,, remember why you first picked out a ChinaGirl? bcs they were cheap and you could get motorized for just few bucks.
they are bad casting, low tolerance and poor materials, sometimes you can get a decent one, but yeah not reliable!
if you like 2 stroke power output and sound, the only thing holding ppl back from a quality engine is difficulty mounting something like a KTM65 and the $$.
thumpers are heavy, few more bucks but ya gotta luv 'em bc everyone says they last forever

Found a seller on eBay that has the Caber g15k 47x2mm rings we need. No listing yet but I will try to convince him to put one up. Going to order a set once he gives me a price.

*edit*
They don't have any in stock.

Last edited:
Gotta stop ordering the cheapest 2strokes you can find that don't get looked over by the importer before selling. Use someone like BMW or ZMS who actually inspect their shipments before selling and seperate the garbage so it doesn't hit the customer.

Zeda has BOXES of parts that didn't make that cut and arrived with crazy flaws - nicks in the cylinders, uneven plating, casting burrs everywhere, paint inside the engine, metal shavings, cracked cases, partially blocked ports, etc that come brand new out of the box like that which is what you have a chance of getting when you order from gasbike/ebay/kings who just take the boxes off the boat and mail them to customers without even opening them. This is why they are cutting their ties completely with Zehe after the clutch debacle and he is slowly moving into making his own cases and cylinders. I've used 7 different triple40s from Zeda and havent had any weird issues like that but have had a ton of different problems with gasbike and kings motors before switching. When I used gasbikes, kings, and ebay I've gotten motors with bent studs, pistons installed backwards causing low compression, bent exhaust flanges that wont seal to jug, missing parts, incorrectly stamped sprockets that won't mesh to the chain, etc.

put em on already! lol
Man, all that's done is the crank. Engine isn't even torn down yet. Waiting on the pipe to make mounts and finish the frame then paint. Almost like I haven't even started yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back