Braaap.

I am a firm beleiver in speaking the truth! In his previous post his claim was that there is so much torque he could climb verticaly and has to fight to keep the front wheel from hitting him in the face and the video is what he posted as proof!Now dont get me wrong It's a sick bike and an amazing place to ride no question but now honestly listen to the engine on small grades or when he first comes on the throttle from coasting. There is braging and then out right bs sorry but I only see the latter!Also c'mon now frankenstein you know you need torque to get up to speed and then to maintain it should more load be incurred by adding a grade with out it your going nowhere but stall oh yeah thats what happened lol!
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is why it matters so much to you if his bike has torque or not. Are people not allowed to exaggerate or be proud of what they have? You feel it necessary to call people on everything they say to be fact. You show me a 66cc China girl motor that has so much torque that the front tire hits you in the face and I'll show you a bike that doesn't have a 66cc China Girl.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is why it matters so much to you if his bike has torque or not. Are people not allowed to exaggerate or be proud of what they have? You feel it necessary to call people on everything they say to be fact. You show me a 66cc China girl motor that has so much torque that the front tire hits you in the face and I'll show you a bike that doesn't have a 66cc China Girl.
Dude did you even read what I wrote because you turned around and said basicly the same thing I am saying!

Here is a all STOCK componant except for the bearings 50cc climbing a 220 m rise in a 380m run and yes you can see I started from the botom with no run at it and where the camera is you can see the grade is steep!I have footage of 40 mph trail ride in the dark but my camera angle was to low so I'll do it again tomorow and post then.

Sure i watched the full video and pt 2 and what I saw just prior to 4:20 was a small grade that stallled your engine!When you were on the road was the only time the engine was unloaded and rpm was in the upper range.There is a sweet spot on all engines where while in this spot the engine pulls cleanly and doesn't load up as much on steep grades but it's usually around 5,700 rpm and yours doesn't seem to get there!So what I dont understand is you say that you have all this available torque and wheel standing power and yet all I see and hear is a loaded up strugling engine on terrain that you should be climbing with ease!
The fun of a two-stage carb...

Here is a all STOCK componant except for the bearings 50cc climbing a 220 m rise in a 380m run and yes you can see I started from the botom with no run at it and where the camera is you can see the grade is steep!I have footage of 40 mph trail ride in the dark but my camera angle was to low so I'll do it again tomorow and post then.

That's about 3000-3200 at the bottom of the hill. Is that the best you can do? Seriously? That's not on the pipe. My computer will only play the beginning. Sorry. But, ya, that's a stock sounding engine at 3000 and a little, also losing rpm on the incline.. Do you have mental problems?

I've stalled pulling out of a light going down hill. Please don't tell me you've never managed to stall anything, it's as simple as letting go of a clutch without having enough throttle.

Looks like he's applying more control to his riding than attempting speed records in stupidity. 40mph? On that? In the dark?!? Maybe if it was all level, and from the video you have absolutely no perspective on what's level and what's a steep hill, a larger motor could do it easily I guess, still a lot of control is needed to do that with thin standard tires, I'd be playing it easy too, plenty of rocks right in the middle of the trail to break a tire real quick.

He sounds like he's pushing his rpm on the road but not getting much speed. Maybe a gear ratio thing or he's just still working on the pipe and is just limited.

I also really really failed to see where you made the connection between torque and riding at 40mph on a trail. From what I understand you sacrifice speed for torque, and vice versa.

Above all else your commentary was snotty, it didn't even seem to respond to anything, you b**ch about his torque (which I'm sure he has and you have the vaguest clue to how much since you've obviously never ridden his bike) and then when he corrects you by stating he does have torque you go off about the technicalities in what mountain is named what, and proceed to tell us about how often you ride it. Really no connection to anything.

Remember you're talking about a 66cc motor in its experimental stage for tuning, you haven't got the foggiest idea if the engine was having a problem that day, no idea how much the OP weighs (because you understand that 150 pounds is an easier load than a 250 one, especially for a measly 66ccs) and you don't even know why it stalled in the first place.

For the most part he looks like he was riding just freaking fine when he wasn't pedaling, and since he clearly knows how to fabricate sh*t he probably has a pretty damn good idea behind a well running motor vs one that sucks.

Stop being such a snob.
Thanks bud, She tops out on power at high RPM that's according to plan, it will roll-out to 8000 tops. But the pipe hits around 2800 and carries right to 5600, which is pretty amazing even for an enduro design. The problem with the tuning is having a two-stage carb, There's no idle/accelerator circuit. She fuels up too lean, or too rich to have power below 1500. I ran twin NTs', they gave better power all around, but I broke the intake. Time to redo it. I also lifted the floor on this girl, the pipe will do way more with better suited port timing, but I wanted more range, the bottom I have all comes from the tuned air-box.

Attachments

• 004 - Copy (3).JPG
    004 - Copy (3).JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 005 - Copy (3).JPG
    005 - Copy (3).JPG
    193 KB · Views: 220
  • 004 - Copy (5).JPG
    004 - Copy (5).JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 244
That's about 3000-3200 at the bottom of the hill. Is that the best you can do? Seriously? That's not on the pipe. My computer will only play the beginning. Sorry. But, ya, that's a stock sounding engine at 3000 and a little, also losing rpm on the incline.. Do you have mental problems?
lol yeah that's a stock 50cc and no it's not on the pipe because it doesn't have one it's STOCK lol climbing a grade of over 20% with a smaller engine and lower ratio than your's!There was no peddal chain on the bike when that was done and I started at the begining of the grade and accelerated from a clutch start to where I went between the post's and lifted and still pulled the rest of the way!So yeah I must have mental issues since I could put a pipe on it and then a carb maybe a real plug and ignition oh man wonder what it would do then eh? lol Dude I love your work it's an awesome build and it looks like you get some great ridding in just keep it real!

I said I would post this unfortunatly I'm still going to have to try again the angle was wrong and the camera doesn't see what I do my lights are awesome and light up every thing fifty yards ahead of me and one right in front of the bike yet the cam only see's the one right in front of the bike and it was shot in 1080p thought that might help but no lol!

Back