Brake Help

mark20

Yeah well right now I have no brakes cause i lost the spring holder for my back brakes

and i have no front at all so i am thinking about paying the 109$ on pedal chopper for the Clamp on Brake Bosses and brake arms and a dual brake lever
hmm, tough decision.
you honestly could give the disc brake mount a shot (looks like the shape is similer)
but 110$ is really expensive, and disk brakes are 100x better than v brakes

DistantWolrld101

yeah i'm with you 110$ is expensive and i'm just trying to find a quick and Cheapest route to get brakes on this thing without welding because i have no welding skills

mark20

yeah i'm with you 110$ is expensive and i'm just trying to find a quick and Cheapest route to get brakes on this thing without welding because i have no welding skills
then i would go with the disc brake option.
a front wheel is 24" but it looks like it MIGHT fit a 26" (if you have a spare 26" bike i would try to put on the front tire just to make sure)
and if it does get the cheapest 26in disc wheel you can.
and bam! front brakes

U

User 27079

Seen a guy that looked similar to you on a bike just like that when i was riding around the park a few weeks ago,
he had a fishing pole and i said let's put an engine on your bike, while he was riding by.

He replied with, "I am" I was like, Right on! :D

Anyway, call Lynn and ask her about your situation, she is really a good person and will tell you what you need and
if she has it or can get it.

DistantWolrld101

then i would go with the disc brake option.
a front wheel is 24" but it looks like it MIGHT fit a 26" (if you have a spare 26" bike i would try to put on the front tire just to make sure)
and if it does get the cheapest 26in disc wheel you can.
and bam! front brakes
the rim in my post is the rim i have with the disc brake already on it i have everything for it because it came off a dead Zeda Angel Roller
just need a way to mount it to the sting ray

DistantWolrld101

Seen a guy that looked similar to you on a bike just like that when i was riding around the park a few weeks ago,
he had a fishing pole and i said let's put an engine on your bike, while he was riding by.

He replied with, "I am" I was like, Right on! :D

Anyway, call Lynn and ask her about your situation, she is really a good person and will tell you what you need and
if she has it or can get it.
will do