Brakes brake question

I set mine up with the clutch and rear brake on the left, and the front brake on the right. When I'm planning a complete stop I lock the clutch then grab both brakes. I prefer the type of clutch lever with the spring loaded lock that clicks on whenever you pull the lever.

Moth

i kinda like to push my clutch in but not all the way so i only got back brakes i use

everyone really should switch the brakes so that the front brake is the right side, and clutch and rear brake are on the left. More like a motorcycle that way...

I also have the combo lever, one side is further from pivot, and has more leverage, make that the rear brake, the other cable retainer is closer to pivot, make that the front brake. Set the rear brake tight, front brake loose, kinda like an old Moto Guzzi Ambassador, with 60 / 40 brakes.

the dual pull brake is the best thing i have bought for stopping, once its set up you can adjust the bias slightly by turning the adjustment knobs

stops so quickly and efficient and i have never had a scary lockup moment since its been set up right because i dont need to pull as hard to pull up with both brakes working at the same time

Back