Brakelight

I get a real kick out of this...If inspector hadn't "blocked" me, he would have noticed that i already had posted the answers to his questions on page 2 of this thread...lol...Only hurting himself...lol...DAMIEN

EDIT...By blocking me, he is unable to read my posts unless he either unblocks, or views the post before logging in...lol.
He unblocked me to 😁

Just put these on this weekend and went for my first ride with em on. I now feel less illegal on the streets 👍. Thanks for recommending these Sidewinder, these work great! I definitely felt more horsepower around the turns 😜
20210919_153411.jpg

20210919_153429.jpg

20210919_153443.jpg

Just put these on this weekend and went for my first ride with em on. I now feel less illegal on the streets 👍. Thanks for recommending these Sidewinder, these work great! I definitely felt more horsepower around the turns 😜
Totally adds like 5 ponies to the ride. Looks pretty sweet too.

I would just be worried having a good tail light I mean your a
gutter-rider not to many cars behind you with one wheel in the gutter trailing your ass but any light might help.

I would just be worried having a good tail light I mean your a
gutter-rider not to many cars behind you with one wheel in the gutter trailing your ass but any light might help.
Being in the gutter is the most dangerous place you can be. If the lane isn't wide enough for lane sharing then the safest place for you to ride is in the center of the lane.

Back